Porsche

Throttle2

15 hours ago, shrjun said:

> 400k

And he's asking for a recommendation.

Oops I missed the sign ">" In that case, I would recommend 992.1 GT3 and keep for life. I am serious.

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, inlinesix said:

718 GTS 4.0

I thought you do not like GTS series. I saw your comment about Macan GTS (about 3 years ago) sitting in my GTS 😁

Just now, Steptronic said:

I thought you do not like GTS series. I saw your comment about Macan GTS (about 3 years ago) sitting in my GTS 😁

GTS 4.0 is a different GTS.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

@inlinesix Thanks, although i may not understand porsche much, heck, i am not even a car enthusiast, i will look into your recommendation. 

I want a porsche because i was inspired by an old university friend.

Edited by RoyConago

Supercharged
(edited)
10 hours ago, RoyConago said:

@inlinesix Thanks, although i may not understand porsche much, heck, i am not even a car enthusiast, i will look into your recommendation. 

I want a porsche because i was inspired by an old university friend.

He drove one to show off to you, and now you tulan want to buy one to middle-finger him back? :grin:

Edited by t0y0ta
  • Haha! 1

On 5/27/2021 at 8:02 PM, Steptronic said:

I am just curious, what Porsche you would buy with 400k and keep it for 10 years?

Can easily get any renewed coe Turbo or Turbo S.  i would if i were not such a scrooge.....😅

have wished to own a Porsche since primary school.

waited nearly 40 years.

only one word can describe porsche

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Neutral Newbie

I was wondering if anyone has a used original Cayman S 987.2 exhaust for sale or knows where I can possibly obtain one? Very much appreciated!

Considering a Porsche too but working in a environment where luxury is eschewed and frowned upon,I am in two minds. For me a Porsche is heritage,motoring at its best with history and all that. Not to show off but Singaporeans tends to think differently.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:43 PM, jxision said:

Hi guys,

Would u all recommend to purchase a 981/718 Cayman or a 997/991 911 either as a daily or weekend car? 

I'm interested to know which one you buy.

• Haha! 1

Apologies for the old video, but it's a nice story so thought I share here. Man saved up to restore his beloved 914 but in the end did not because he needed the fund to wed his wife. Not sure what eventually happened to it as video just stated his 914 was gutted. Many years later, the stepdaughter surprised him with a 914 as a gift. See his smile when he revved that engine. 🙂

• Praise 4

Hi guys, do you know of any porsche workshops which allows you to bring in your own parts? 

Might offend some workshops, but I'm the type of owner that likes to know what's being changed in the car and to be charged a fair price for labour. 

(edited)
On 7/4/2021 at 9:38 AM, Weez911 said:

Apologies for the old video, but it's a nice story so thought I share here. Man saved up to restore his beloved 914 but in the end did not because he needed the fund to wed his wife. Not sure what eventually happened to it as video just stated his 914 was gutted. Many years later, the stepdaughter surprised him with a 914 as a gift. See his smile when he revved that engine. 🙂

things you can do only outside Singapore (without being a multi millionaire)

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
On 7/6/2021 at 5:23 PM, NicollHighway said:

Hi guys, do you know of any porsche workshops which allows you to bring in your own parts? 

Might offend some workshops, but I'm the type of owner that likes to know what's being changed in the car and to be charged a fair price for labour. 

You can check with Alice over at First Auto Carros Center.

I mentioned about BYO parts to her and I wasn't frowned upon or laughed at. 

So still got chance. 

• Haha! 1

On 7/7/2021 at 5:49 PM, Throttle2 said:

things you can do only outside Singapore (without being a multi millionaire)

That might be 1 of the motivation to migrate.