Conversation with PM

Yr1985

Just wonder how come no peasants among the audience?

Should have ask me go.

wah piang! where have u been hiding? till now u still dunno that "peasants' opinion have never been taken into any consideration" meh?

Worries abt job security, high inflation rate, high living std ...root causes.. low birth rate, marriage...

Any plan to let the ppl feel secure with aging population.

qe3 coming, rich will be richer, poor will be poorer, if u have to worry, it mean u aren't rich enough to be in any of their big pictures.

wow.....might well call PAP internal face to face session. Shame on PM to bring it onto national TV sprouting lies to the nation. :angry:

Edited by Kopites

i tink maybe the scripts and answers are ironed out beforehand already... juz putting a show over the air... difference is the audience may not be as popular as the actors on the big screen....

this is very very bad.

I am actually one of those who are not so sceptical about this and thought it is a pretty good idea.

Common, if they asked all the PAP activists to join, what is the freaking point?????

Frankly it is an insult to our intellegence and the guy organising this ought to be fired because he should know better. In the internet age, I think the CSI is quite powerful...

To be fair, how many of you are willing to go down to studio and ask hard questions to the PM? Maybe I am willing, but not too sure.

How do you apply for this I wonder?

Edited by Wind30

I just watched the clips and to be fair, most of them identify themselves from grassroots. That is not too bad.

ultimately how many of us are willing to go on TV to ask questions? how do you apply for this anyway...

I just watched the clips and to be fair, most of them identify themselves from grassroots. That is not too bad.

ultimately how many of us are willing to go on TV to ask questions? how do you apply for this anyway...

Willing to go also no use one. Won't be selected.

Really serious can ask third party do blind ballot to choose participants... But then they will ask people's association to choose.... Cos everyone know that PA is neutral one .... Ha ha ha

This is really wayang to the max.

will kudos to them if they bring Nicole seah as part of the 50. but they wont dare to.

Plus, they didnt even dare to make it a Live event.

Edited by Chrispie

qe3 coming, rich will be richer, poor will be poorer, if u have to worry, it mean u aren't rich enough to be in any of their big pictures.

Not all about $.

↡ Advertisement