Conversation with PM

Yr1985

There's a reason why CNA is not CNN, CNBC Asia, Al Jazeera or even CCTV-9 after more than a decade.

A proton wira evo wannabe. CNA is XinHua.

They should invite MCFers to attend the conversations. Then again, they have no balls and couldn't answer tough questions. Surely they do not want the audience to see answers like "What do you think?"

i think one group are the grassroots, they already identified themselves during the show.

Another group i think are public people.

Edited by Icedbs

i think one group are the grassroots, they already identified themselves during the show.

Another group i think are public people.

do you know how do we get onto the show??

Is there a screening process like "American idol"...

They should invite MCFers to attend the conversations. Then again, they have no balls and couldn't answer tough questions. Surely they do not want the audience to see answers like "What do you think?"

actually they should invite people like Chen Show Mao, Nicole Seah, etc and hold a LIVE debate.

After all the opposition are Singaporeans.

Ultimately, the general public is probably not very smart. If you have watched the show, you should know that 70% wanted a preschools to charge the same price.... which is totally impractical and naive (to put it politely...)

I thought members of the opposition parties will be invited as well? What about some of the more outspoken bloggers and NGOers like SKH, AU, LZH, it will be good to balance the score so that we can have a real conversation. I was reading KJ's blog, his suggested list will make interesting conversation pieces.

A few things that I would like to see on a referendum.

Should we abolish GRCs ( with a requirement to field

Edited by Voodooman

hahahaha kelong

The bar correct, by virtue of maths, 30 is half of 70. The bar is half, correct mah.

bar correct, but poll results wrong le

Edited by Mockngbrd

Ppl here damn funny. You can always switch channel or turn off the tv. Why so angry? :D

Whoever pm wants to hold conversation with is ok with me. If I hold a talk I also hope my friends & supporters come and support me. I couldn't care less about my arch enemies & hate-fans so why would I even invite them? I would be an idiot to even think about inviting them.

The thing about tv is that they put the best for ppl to see so that ppl will watch. And what ppl are watching may not be exactly real or true. If any show ppl think it's not watchable...just dun watch lor. I know I didn't.

Its more of whether the insights of audiences is reflective of nation sediments or just wayang...

Quite a lot of sediments actually, with all the grassroots people around :D

Wait, was that really supposed to be a typo? :blink:

↡ Advertisement