Conversation with PM

Yr1985

you should just ban him... no need to talk so much

If I'm not much mistaken, you're one of the regular clones/clowns who haunts this forum despite repeated bans. Which are you, Rubberstamp or Sabbie? My money is on the former, but do enlighten us, please. (For all I know, RS and Sabbie might have been one and the same, but I never thought so).

If you are indeed a clone, you should be the last to be talking like this.

Edited by Turboflat4

If I'm not much mistaken, you're one of the regular clones/clowns who haunts this forum despite repeated bans. Which are you, Rubberstamp or Sabbie? My money is on the former, but do enlighten us, please. (For all I know, RS and Sabbie might have been one and the same, but I never thought so).

If you are indeed a clone, you should be the last to be talking like this.

Let it be bro. Life's too short.

I only post picture to help people know the audience nia...

like that also wrong? :D

if i may say, in bro Hephaestus's defense, i was actually interested to see the pictures and put a face to the name. i wouldn't have done so on my own volition, so it was a convenience for me that he did. i would have never really realized how many PAP guys were in it till it was pointed out to me (yes, i can be sotong when it comes to politics)

if i may say, in bro Hephaestus's defense, i was actually interested to see the pictures and put a face to the name. i wouldn't have done so on my own volition, so it was a convenience for me that he did. i would have never really realized how many PAP guys were in it till it was pointed out to me (yes, i can be sotong when it comes to politics)

i too is interested to see the pictures and the link unfortunately though there is some link to politics.

then again, pap is a political party and permeates all parts of our daily lives in singapore so it is difficult not to talk about them.

Edited by Acemundo

Now who says this is not a partisan exercise? They might as well called it PAP conversation.

joining the party?

can i have a glass of vodka lime?

Edited by Raymondism

PM say if parent KPKB, then we have a problem... Another epic quote from LHL after the "Mee Siam mai hum." :D :D :D

Forward to 7:12.

!

Edited by Ender

No special invites to PAP, PA, says CNA

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 6:58 PM

Updated: Sep 20, 2012 3:01 PM

By Tessa Wong

http://www.singapolitics.sg/news/no-specia...pap-pa-says-cna

PM Lee with fellow MP panelists Ms Indranee Rajah and Mdm Intan Azura Mokhtar. Source: MICA

Responding to speculation on the Internet, Channel NewsAsia has said that it did not reserve any seats at its recent forum with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong for members of the People

Most are satisfied with media in S'pore

http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest%...920-372713.html

Study on consumers' views on media. -TNP

Fri, Sep 21, 2012

The New Paper

Graphic animation - one of many digital media project under the new Singapore Media Fusion Plan (SMFP) unveiled by the Media Development Authority (MDA).

There is a high level of satisfaction with media offerings among local consumers, a study has found.

The overall media satisfaction index in the study was 72 per cent. This indicates the proportion of local consumers who are satisfied or very satisfied with the media content that is available in Singapore.

The Media Consumer Experience Study 2011 was commissioned by the Media Development Authority (MDA).

In the overall media satisfaction section of the study, respondents were generally satisfied with the quality and variety of local and foreign content available here.

"Respondents are most contented with the variety of channels available on free-to-air and pay-TV platforms, as well as the wide variety of local newspapers, local radio stations, as well as foreign movies and DVDs," a summary of the study on the MDA website said.

"Respondents also report high satisfaction levels for the quality of local content, such as newspapers, radio programmes, local websites, as well as the content offerings of local pay-TV broadcasters."

Traditional news sources continued to be trusted among all respondents, with "relatively high proportions of respondents across all ages" considering news programmes credible.

About four out of 10 respondents in the 15-to-19 age group believed most or all of what they read on the Internet, including information that was unverified.

"This survey finding points to a need for greater public education on media literacy," the summary said.

The study is the first instalment of an annual survey of consumer feedback on various aspects of the media content and services across broadcast, print and online platforms.

It was conducted by Singapore Internet Research Centre at the Nanyang Technological University.

The sample size for the main survey was 1,030, with a demographic mix representative of the profile of the Singaporean population.

Quantitative and qualitative analyses were conducted from face-to-face interviews and focus group discussions from September last year to January this year.

Get The New Paper for more stories.

they not singaporeans?

sinkapore is belong to sinkies not only these bunch CEOs, directors or watever....

Edited by Jerryl
↡ Advertisement