Repair kerb rashes

Android

City Auto Sin Mingh - 50 - 80 per rim for minor ones with complete respray

Most probably they outsource to other workshop. Just like if Aircon spoil, the will send to another workshop across the road to repair.

Most probably they outsource to other workshop. Just like if Aircon spoil, the will send to another workshop across the road to repair.

Outsourcing is a common business practice now, Quality will be subjective.

my personal POV generally outsourcing Service Quality will be lower

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys!

I've got my rim scratched and wanna know if it possible to fix it? where and how much it might cost?

PS. sorry i cannot start my own topic...so i wrote herepost-117736-1348562528_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys!

I've got my rim scratched and wanna know if it possible to fix it? where and how much it might cost?

PS. sorry i cannot start my own topic...so i wrote here

Seems like your tyre took a nasty hit as well.

Doesnt look very serious. If you can live with it just live with it.

Because some shops are not able to match the original color.

chrome rims also can repair?

For chrome the best that can be done is to grind/sand it down. The chrome colour will be gone replaced with a silvery colour but at least the lip will be smooth. If you ask me, smooth silvery colour better than ugly rashes.

If you want fast respray you can go to Sze Kang. BUT if you want GOOD respray, better go somewhere else.

I dont mean to sound negative, but some shops are really bad. I cant understand why so many bros from SHC go to them.

I will be very glad if my experience is an isolated one but I really dont think so.

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP

If you want fast respray you can go to Sze Kang. BUT if you want GOOD respray, better go somewhere else.

I dont mean to sound negative, but some shops are really bad. I cant understand why so many bros from SHC go to them.

I will be very glad if my experience is an isolated one but I really dont think so.

what have they done to your rims?

↡ Advertisement