Repair kerb rashes

Android

Diamond cut can repair? Prob need to lathe if so.

i think only Machine shop can help ,

i am not sure any one can do hand job for this kind Diamond cut finished

anyway can share ?

I did my old cars at Hurry Bukit Timah. I think not more than $50 for minor job. Cant complain much, fast job... Dropped car there, go mcdonalds for makan and it is ready

I did my old cars at Hurry Bukit Timah. I think not more than $50 for minor job. Cant complain much, fast job... Dropped car there, go mcdonalds for makan and it is ready

...What is the name of the shop..thks

Just did mine last month. $30...

Hurry Tyre & Battery Co

511 Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 259765

6466 3776 https://g.co/kgs/qnbgcS

Thanks for lobang.  [thumbsup]

Front rim came into contact with a kerb.  [:p]

Went to Hurry, $30, 30 min job. Look see rims and tyres while I was waiting. 

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

Thanks for lobang. [thumbsup]

Front rim came into contact with a kerb. [:p]

np bro... Hab a huat huat day...

Supercharged

Thanks for lobang.  [thumbsup]

Front rim came into contact with a kerb.  [:p]

do they repair chrome rims?  what i understand from another shop is that chrome rims cannot use put and paint to touch up but need to send for plating.....i wanted to ask if any one can recommend such an alloy wheels/rims repair shop that is able to do such repair.

do they repair chrome rims? what i understand from another shop is that chrome rims cannot use put and paint to touch up but need to send for plating.....i wanted to ask if any one can recommend such an alloy wheels/rims repair shop that is able to do such repair.

No idea lei.

Cos my rims are just stock rims.

do they repair chrome rims?  what i understand from another shop is that chrome rims cannot use put and paint to touch up but need to send for plating.....i wanted to ask if any one can recommend such an alloy wheels/rims repair shop that is able to do such repair.

PIC tells thousand words,

would you mind share the picture of your wheel (whole and damaged part) ?

thanks for sharing your wheels picture, just my sharing again your wheels are not Chromed , is Machined finished .

you can try check around and ask the service provider for detail.

Supercharged

thanks for sharing your wheels picture, just my sharing again your wheels are not Chromed , is Machined finished .

you can try check around and ask the service provider for detail.

ok, i will try asking other rim repair shop.....

i had sent my car for grooming and i asked if they can repair my rim to which they told me they couldn't take up the job because my rim is chrome......haiz......maybe because they also not expert in rim repair.

ok, i will try asking other rim repair shop.....

i had sent my car for grooming and i asked if they can repair my rim to which they told me they couldn't take up the job because my rim is chrome......haiz......maybe because they also not expert in rim repair.

lesson learned ? only ask the right people you get most answers right (not 100%)

if asked the worng people most answers wrong (not 100%).

JUST MHO

anyway if your wheel are badly rashed , do consider look for those wheel traded from New car (it might me more cost effective )

Supercharged

lesson learned ? only ask the right people you get most answers right (not 100%)

if asked the worng people most answers wrong (not 100%).

JUST MHO

anyway if your wheel are badly rashed , do consider look for those wheel traded from New car (it might me more cost effective )

i will pay a visit to the rim repair shop first. then if not i will look for those trade-in rims.  i saw that my is oz rims, so shouldn't be difficult to find?

↡ Advertisement