Swee orange Mclaren mp4-12c

Rayoflight

Just saw this beauty side by side my car at havelock road..driven by jason tan A+ (his name stickered big big at side window)

awesome!

I've seen two on the road already, one wine red, the other black (seen today).

Just saw this beauty side by side my car at havelock road..driven by jason tan A+ (his name stickered big big at side window)

awesome!

i too, would give him an A+ for his choice in cars ... [laugh]

There was this SE4# racing in & out of traffic... Swee num plate but pls don't be another adding to that statistic!

Edited by Sga54g

With the same price tag. Would u really go for mclaren?

I would choose ferrari 458

With the same price tag, which 1 deliver faster?

For Ferrari, there is a waiting list of 3 yrs (i think).

There was this SE4# racing in & out of traffic... Swee num plate but pls don't be another adding to that statistic!

If the driver has the skill & show proper indication for switching lane, why not? I don't encourage street racing.

The only worry is the car behind cannot stop as fast as this car.

with the same price i would choose Maclaren for its rarity on the road.

with the same price i would choose Maclaren for its rarity on the road.

same here ... it's more unique in that sense.

besides, all ferraris are famous for now is catching on fire .. haha ..

um...ferrari chooses u..not u choose ferrari...so if u are not rich enough...they cant be bothered bout u :D

um...ferrari chooses u..not u choose ferrari...so if u are not rich enough...they cant be bothered bout u :D

I've heard that they'll only sell to current Ferrari owners, so if you've got no history of owning the prancing horse they may not sell to you.

But its all hearsay.

I've heard that they'll only sell to current Ferrari owners, so if you've got no history of owning the prancing horse they may not sell to you.

But its all hearsay.

i believe there was a recent article on autoblog or jalopnik, whereby one guy walked in the ferrari dealership in the states, and waited 15min, but the salesmen all couldnt be bothered. so he gave up, went down the street to mclaren, where he said he was treated like a king. he bought the mp4-12c shortly after ...

if they dont want to sell you, dont worry, im sure eurosports is happy to makan their biz. personally, service wise (ive said this before) melvin is unmatched. even if i wanted a ferrari but their attitude sucks, id rather buy a lambo then ...

But its all hearsay.

heard u need a recommendation from current owner to get ferrari in sg..

heard u need a recommendation from current owner to get ferrari in sg..

havent heard of that before, but i can probably ask around if i come across some new owners.

i know it wasnt ever like that under Hong Seh for sure ..

i think its true...i saw it on tv...but that is overseas..n i read somewhere..could be mcf itself...for a person to be able to buy a ferrari...he has to first buy a second hand one...own it for a while..before they can buy brand new..in a way..its linked to wat u mentioned [:p]

But its all hearsay.

Am sure that is not how it works here in Singapore . Anyone can walk into Ital to book a new ferrari , just have to wait for their allocations and you will have your built slots .

what you guys are hearing is true to a certain extend in the States as their demand have always been higher than the supply there and as they have a stupid rule of only allowing you to deal with Ferrari AD within 200 miles of your house . You cannot buy from another AD if there is a ferrari AD within 200 miles from your home .

so the AD in the states would pressure you to buy a used ferrari from them first before they will move you up their waiting list . If you dun , then you just have to wait maybe 3 years for a new model .

↡ Advertisement