Romney got sabo'ed jialat jialat

Ahtong

Someone made a secret video of him at a fundraiser and he made comments which will not go down well for voters.

Most glaring is an elitist comment that people who support Obama are dependant on the govt, pay no taxes and are essentially bums. Very funny since Romney is quite dodgy over his own taxes.

Full article HERE

↡ Advertisement

At the moment if you bet on Obama to win the election, you will win about 30 cents for every dollar bet...

Seems like a good proposition to me for a $100k wager - and perfectly legal (can bet at ladbrooks)

Romney is a moron

At the moment if you bet on Obama to win the election, you will win about 30 cents for every dollar bet...

Seems like a good proposition to me for a $100k wager - and perfectly legal (can bet at ladbrooks)

Romney is a moron

so still lose 70 cents :huh::huh:

Romney is a moron

Romney is a MORMON :D

Romney is a moron

Personally I think the whistleblower showed hand too quickly. He should wait till mid Oct before dropping the bomb so Romney have no time to do damage control.

Obama better be very very careful and watch what he says. It is almost confirmed the GOP will try something similiar.

Obama has been weak during this term, though to be fair the GOP were giving him so much more s--t as compared to other past Dem presidents.

I have to admit it would be fun to see Romney win. I would love to see how USA deteriorate under his and the GOPs care.

Someone made a secret video of him at a fundraiser and he made comments which will not go down well for voters.

Most glaring is an elitist comment that people who support Obama are dependant on the govt, pay no taxes and are essentially bums. Very funny since Romney is quite dodgy over his own taxes.

Full article HERE

Romney forgot there are more poor people than rich. Even If he garnered all votes from the rich people, he still lose.

Romney is a moron

Romney looks like ala-Bush personality. Every time i see him on TV, he reminds me of Bush. And i never like Bush. hmmmmmm........

Damm useless guy.

so still lose 70 cents :huh::huh:

Don't be suaku lah. Means if Obama wins, he will get back $1.30 for every dollar bet. If Obama loses, he'll lose the dollar.

Know how simple betting works or not? [rolleyes]

Don't be suaku lah. Means if Obama wins, he will get back $1.30 for every dollar bet. If Obama loses, he'll lose the dollar.

Know how simple betting works or not? [rolleyes]

simple one i duno, i play mahjong only and the calculation very complicated one :D :D

dont like romny face. i support cos obama face more likeable and i support hillary than obama that time.

cos obama has an asian face whereas most ang mo have kiam pak face, but to them it is the opposite :D