What tires for SUV?

Civic6656

Hi,

I’m currently on 235/55/19 for my SUV. Should be changing new rubbers soon. Any pointers or advice for my next change?

TIA:)

• Praise 1

I never used Pirelli Scorpion Verde before for SUV.  Good or not hah?

This Michelin Latitude Sport-3 that I am using is made in France and very soft sidewalls, and threadwear is horrible.  Feel like switching to Pirelli next.

I never used Pirelli Scorpion Verde before for SUV.  Good or not hah?

This Michelin Latitude Sport-3 that I am using is made in France and very soft sidewalls, and threadwear is horrible.  Feel like switching to Pirelli nmichel

got feed back this Michelin latitude Sport3 little noisy for some SUV, Pirelli Verde got better for Noise department .

Do consider the Michelin Primacy SUV if available for your tire size (limited size range)

Old Latitude sport2 noise level is lower than new Sport3.

Just MHO and sharing

I never used Pirelli Scorpion Verde before for SUV. Good or not hah?

This Michelin Latitude Sport-3 that I am using is made in France and very soft sidewalls, and threadwear is horrible. Feel like switching to Pirelli next.

The Michelin Latitude Sports3 I’m using is from Poland and now at 39k mileage there’s still quite a lot left. I pump to 250-260f and 240-250r when cold. It’s AA for traction. Pirelli Scorpion Verde I think cannot match up as according to a Friend who is using this Scorpion Verde after switching from CSC5 SUV.. he says the Scorpion is significantly weaker in the wet. Only dry grip is ok

got feed back this Michelin latitude Sport3 little noisy for some SUV, Pirelli Verde got better for Noise department .

Do consider the Michelin Primacy SUV if available for your tire size (limited size range)

Old Latitude sport2 noise level is lower than new Sport3.

Just MHO and sharing

What I heard is pirelli Scorpion is noisier
  • Praise 1

when the outer edges of the front tyre wears extremely fast, its mostly due t underinflation?  was running at 250kpa and within 5 mins the outer edges pattern is almost flattened.  Pumped it up to 260kpa seems a little better.  Haigh.

The Michelin Latitude Sports3 I’m using is from Poland and now at 39k mileage there’s still quite a lot left. I pump to 250-260f and 240-250r when cold. It’s AA for traction. Pirelli Scorpion Verde I think cannot match up as according to a Friend who is using this Scorpion Verde after switching from CSC5 SUV.. he says the Scorpion is significantly weaker in the wet. Only dry grip is ok

What I heard is pirelli Scorpion is noisier

when the outer edges of the front tyre wears extremely fast, its mostly due t underinflation? was running at 250kpa and within 5 mins the outer edges pattern is almost flattened. Pumped it up to 260kpa seems a little better. Haigh.

Positive camber? Bring for wheel alignment at a good alignment shop

to be faired we cant place Pirelli scorpion Verde same level as CSC5 (continental sport model ) and Mic latitude sport 3 (Mic sport model).

and further more they are 2 version of Verde ( 1x Scorpion Verde / 1x Scorpion verde All season).

do ask around Any feed back from Non EU SUV about noise level running on Micheline LAtitude 3?

any way tire Noise and road noise is subjective and from car to car too.

All season tyres means can use used on light snows. The Scorpion Verde are not too bad la.. just that not as good compared to the other 2 when price is the same.

Michelin Latitude Sports3 are build for wagon and suv.. the non suv version is PS3/PS4.

I

Go for Bridgestone alenza 001, never doubt its safety and quality.

PM Tohto..

He can feedback on the Alenza

Hi guys,

I may (or not) be changing my ride soon.  I have a set of original Enkei (Made in Japan) PF07 19-inch rims (plus tyres) for sale or trade.  Bought the rims brand new in 2015 and it is in very good condition.  It's on a set of Continental tyres that measures 235/55/19, but the tyres are a little used (since early 2016 and had run about 30K thereabouts). 

The rims measure:

Size: 19X8.5J

Holes: 5 

Inset: 42

PCD: 114.3

Color: Dark Silver

Weight: 10.5KG/rim (w/o tyre)

Very heart pain to let go but my (potential) new ride is unlikely to fit it:(

It's either I sell it off myself or trade it off in the shops.

PM me if keen.

Thank you.

Heh! Thank you for the recommendation.  May I know how much you bought these tyres and where did you buy them from?

al tyres last year at 210 each. promotion