What tires for SUV?

Civic6656

Hypersonic

235/60/18

My stock 225/60/18 ........ you think 235 suitable?

Will more than 60 better? MLS3 has?

• Praise 2

I think SUV should have wider tyre ..... high CG . 

• Praise 3

Think better refer to the car manual.
  • Praise 1

if you are driving the Lexus SUV , Lexus does recommend 235/55/18 (not 235/60/18)

other made I am not sure.

Supercharged

if you are driving the Lexus SUV , Lexus does recommend 235/55/18 (not 235/60/18)

other made I am not sure.

225/60R18 is used by 4 models:

Lexus NX

Honda CRV (previous generations; not latest)

Subaru Outback

Nissan X-Trail

225/60R18 is used by 4 models:

Lexus NX

Honda CRV (previous generations; not latest)

Subaru Outback

Nissan X-Trail

Wah...seh...

You're the man, like that also know what car.

Supercharged

MLS3 have local stock for 225/60r18 made in poland. I just changed in March.

Hypersonic

MLS3 have local stock for 225/60r18 made in poland. I just changed in March.

Which place? How much?

Supercharged

Which place? How much?

I won't recommend my place as I think they are ridiculously expensive... long story... won't go there again.

Anyway I saw the same tyre size installed on a CRV on Chen Jin facebook - think you can check them out, my friend likes them. You can email them, and they respond quickly.

I assume that any other tyre shop should also be able to get the stock by calling the suppliers.

• Praise 1

Just change to Michelin Latitude Sport 3 last week,

Old tyres were Pirelli PZero.

Steering feel from Michelin is smoother at carpark speed.

Noise level is good since its new.

Road vibrations well dampened.

Good road holding in both wet and dry.

I like to do opposite from the rest.  I changed 2 front tyres from Mich Lat Sport-3 to Pirelli P Zero [:p]

Now my front is Pirelli, but behind is still the older  Michelin Lat Sport-3, best of both worlds [pirate] .  Due to difference, can play with oversteer and understeer [drivingcar] .  But this only for trained ah beng drivers only, do not try this at home.  Else not my problem, don't say I didn't say hor. [wave]

I like to do opposite from the rest. I changed 2 front tyres from Mich Lat Sport-3 to Pirelli P Zero [:p]

Now my front is Pirelli, but behind is still the older Michelin Lat Sport-3, best of both worlds [pirate] . Due to difference, can play with oversteer and understeer [drivingcar] . But this only for trained ah beng drivers only, do not try this at home. Else not my problem, don't say I didn't say hor. [wave]

Very strange combo. What size are your rims and tyres? 19 or 20” rims? I think Pzero has max profile 45 or 50 whole MLS3 has minimum profile at 50 or 55

I like to do opposite from the rest. I changed 2 front tyres from Mich Lat Sport-3 to Pirelli P Zero [:p]

Now my front is Pirelli, but behind is still the older Michelin Lat Sport-3, best of both worlds [pirate] . Due to difference, can play with oversteer and understeer [drivingcar] . But this only for trained ah beng drivers only, do not try this at home. Else not my problem, don't say I didn't say hor. [wave]

Very strange combo. What size are your rims and tyres? 19 or 20” rims? I think Pzero has max profile 45 or 50 whole MLS3 has minimum profile at 50 or 55

20s.  

I haven noticed much but other drivers are saying that the P Zeros feel not-as-good as the Michelins.

Well lets see how after another month.  The Pirellis do not feel harder.  Is it as grippy? well havent pushed them yet.  We will see,

ANy recommendation for 245/50/18? Which brand & shop to go to?

is good to share what car brand / type / model you are driving.

and any personal preferences  ? aLSO BUDGET ?

20s.  

I haven noticed much but other drivers are saying that the P Zeros feel not-as-good as the Michelins.

Well lets see how after another month.  The Pirellis do not feel harder.  Is it as grippy? well havent pushed them yet.  We will see,

after a month, the 2 front pirellis feels just as good as the michelins.  Maybe newer too so the rubber feels sticky

20s.

Well lets see how after another month. The Pirellis do not feel harder. Is it as grippy? well havent pushed them yet. We will see,

Pzeros are one of the best tyres around. Pirelli has harder sidewall than Michelin, good for Drivers that like to corner hard. Should be more grippy in the dry. Wet wise Michelin PS4, PSS should top the chart but does not mean Pzero are shady, they should be very good too.

ANy recommendation for 245/50/18? Which brand & shop to go to?

The previous design Pzero are available in these size in Singapore. Yokohama are also available in this size. Not many cars on this as stock size so will not have many models available.
↡ Advertisement