Brisk sales for Dr Chee

Jasonjst

Got news lately he is raising funds by selling his books....the funds are to pay his fine due to the court case against...(you know who lah [:(] )

If it is selling out fast, then I feel happy for him. [:)]

Yes this is out in the news paper . But nothing about what is written in the book . Since allow to sell mean it is hard true lor , must read .

Edited by Jasonjst

To be honest I hope his book will not land him into trouble...again. But highly doubtful.

Maybe you-know-who's lawyers are getting ready to land him in court as we speak.

Actually I pity him from the family man's point of view. But in terms of a political figure he looks like a jester even though he looks very serious in his speeches. Got to hand it to his perseverance though. Or his stubbornness.

Actually I pity him from the family man's point of view. But in terms of a political figure he looks like a jester even though he looks very serious in his speeches. Got to hand it to his perseverance though. Or his stubbornness.

He will just be another JBJ.

Fight, get sued, fight again, get sued again and again ... until ...

really sold out? yesterday 17 Sept lunch I went Cityhall collect my F1 tickets, saw this Chee kena by 6 policemen and a few man in plain clothes pack up all his stuff and go.... [;)]

sold out or not??? [rolleyes]^_^

The $$$ must pay someone wat. Those are security to ensure the money is handled over properly. ahaha

Got news lately he is raising funds by selling his books....the funds are to pay his fine due to the court case against...(you know who lah [:(] )

If it is selling out fast, then I feel happy for him. [:)]

Same here. Will feel happy for him if books are sold out.

really sold out? yesterday 17 Sept lunch I went Cityhall collect my F1 tickets, saw this Chee kena by 6 policemen and a few man in plain clothes pack up all his stuff and go.... [;)]

the usual place that JBJ use to sell his book, Cityhall & Raffles Place, last time i often see JBJ and he got better treatment from the police, never see him pack his book [rolleyes]

his books was sold out when he was selling at raffles place during lunchtime 12-2pm. on 17th he tried a different location at the space outside Raffles city, but they don't allow him to sell saying it is a privately own area and not public area. its true that sales was good even at bookstores like kinokuniya and times. I bought a copy myself.

You have stir my interest to read this book. Though I'm not a politic fans, but I really salute this Dr Chee. I don't know what he did wrong, but his never say die attitude really earn my respect. 打不死的蟑螂。

I only just started reading and I think the book was good. Many people were led to believe by mainstream media that he was a good for nothing but if you see him in person and read his articles, you'll have a different opinion of him. Let's put it this way. If he is so worthless, it wouldn't have bothered LKY to take the efforts to destroy him.

Agreed. It's an open secret who is controlling the mainstream media so of course they will project him as a troublemaker and worthless. But over the years, he has tone down and that's a good thing.

All I can say is thank god for the Internet! Something beyond control for many governments.

You have stir my interest to read this book. Though I'm not a politic fans, but I really salute this Dr Chee. I don't know what he did wrong, but his never say die attitude really earn my respect. 打不死的蟑螂。

Even my wife who is not interest and familiar of the politic also say Dr Chee is 打不死的蟑螂! [laugh]

Some times really pitty him, as a lawyer he could have relax and earn very comfortable income. Became a opp leader, not only him but his wife and children also cannot lead a normal life. Really not easy..

Even my wife who is not interest and familiar of the politic also say Dr Chee is 打不死的蟑螂! [laugh]

Some times really pitty him, as a lawyer he could have relax and earn very comfortable income. Became a opp leader, not only him but his wife and children also cannot lead a normal life. Really not easy..

He lawyer?

So suddenly Everyone forgot he ousted Chiam See Tong from SDP in 1992 and start to support him now?

....... okaaayy...

↡ Advertisement