Bringing in tobacco from other country

Tanahseng

Anyone can advice, if I travel with four friends non smokers. And back to Singapore, can we bring in a packet of cigarette into Singapore. It's just like buying Duty free liquor. 4 non drinkers and but they can buy liquor behalf of me. Anyone got the actual answer?

↡ Advertisement

Anyone can advice, if I travel with four friends non smokers. And back to Singapore, can we bring in a packet of cigarette into Singapore. It's just like buying Duty free liquor. 4 non drinkers and but they can buy liquor behalf of me. Anyone got the actual answer?

No.

U can try first and give FR later lah....

U can bring whatever into SG. Just dont get caught......

fyi, one can only smoke ciggys in SG with the local customs label - even non-locals.

if caught with a non-customs-labelled ciggy, its $500 for each offence.

everytime came in via 2nd link with bolehland ciggies, sometimes they check...they opened the box to make sure its partly consumed. never said anything.....

can try to bring in lor....but dun get caught lor

i know some ang moh heavy smoker who come here for exhibition/trade show, he will bring in one carton for his own consumption and the custom let him in :D

I don't think it's an incident of Customs letting him in. It's probably an incident of him not getting caught.

nope, he open his baggage to show the custom cos he knows the law here.

nope, he open his baggage to show the custom cos he knows the law here.

If he is not a PR or citizen, its ok what... got 1 carton duty free.

We go overseas also same what.

i know some ang moh heavy smoker who come here for exhibition/trade show, he will bring in one carton for his own consumption and the custom let him in :D

This is call Ang Moh "Tuo Kee" [:p]

↡ Advertisement