19.9.12 PIE -> Tuas JUST before ERP Gantry Accident

Grindcore888

either another idiot slammed on the brake becoz of cashcard not in IU or another MO

there is one big van between S300 and kangoo

Altis after the ERP line seemed to be workshop 'guy', just speculating..

post-14515-1348022174_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

The worse "ERP Accident" if I can recall, if there was once a car jump brake because forgot to insert cash card, and a bike ramp onto the car, causing the female rider to KIA. During the court hearing, the driver insist he is not wrong, "doing what any driver will do".

bloody hell.....

The worse "ERP Accident" if I can recall, if there was once a car jump brake because forgot to insert cash card, and a bike ramp onto the car, causing the female rider to KIA. During the court hearing, the driver insist he is not wrong, "doing what any driver will do".

bloody hell.....

he yah yah papaya becuase behind is little motor, if behind is MY tua lowlee, i see whether he will still yaya papaya :D

mega.jpg

LTA should provide alternative charging solutions : roaduser register for auto-billing to their bank/credit card account, everytime the IU unit is detected by ERP gantry or carpark, the transaction is logged into the account and monthly statement billed to the roaduser. So we do not need to insert cashcard into IU unit, and also do not have to worry about stolen cashcard or smashed window.

I believe this solution is possible since LTA is able to send summons for "IU without cashcard".

*future generation of IU can be lower cost if only using the transponder without the cashcard reader module.

LTA should provide alternative charging solutions : roaduser register for auto-billing to their bank/credit card account, everytime the IU unit is detected by ERP gantry or carpark, the transaction is logged into the account and monthly statement billed to the roaduser. So we do not need to insert cashcard into IU unit, and also do not have to worry about stolen cashcard or smashed window.

I believe this solution is possible since LTA is able to send summons for "IU without cashcard".

*future generation of IU can be lower cost if only using the transponder without the cashcard reader module.

Obviously..... They have....

Just that you dont read and know about it.

https://www.motorpay.com.sg/erpcc/login.do?...63-53A628EDA4DB

bloody hell.....

This case was quite famous. If i am not wrong, it happens during 2005 or 6.

He eventually got beaten up by quite a few guys after he comes out from prison. Right outside Queenstown prison. If memories serve me right, the father of the pillion or the rider, got arrested on spot by the guards. Got sentenced a few days......sigh..

bloody hell.....

That is why I think nobody should be faulted for forgetting to insert their cashcard or cashcard out of value. Just get these people to pay up at an AXS station or something and get it done and over with. It's because of stupid policies that the government implemented that caused the accident. The guy is not totally wrong for "doing what any driver will do". If he wouldn't be fine the few dollars, the tragedy would have been avoided.

If Altis is the workshop guy than the van should be the culprit.

The S300 and kangoo are victims.

Actually the victims are not any of the cars involved in the accident. Its all their own fault ma. The van forget to put cashcard and jam brake. The S300 and kangoo don't want to keep safe distance so cannot stop. The rest get held up just because these 3 cars are inconsiderate.

This case was quite famous. If i am not wrong, it happens during 2005 or 6.

He eventually got beaten up by quite a few guys after he comes out from prison. Right outside Queenstown prison. If memories serve me right, the father of the pillion or the rider, got arrested on spot by the guards. Got sentenced a few days......sigh..

Whoa!!! That I didn't know!!!

bloody hell.....

the worse part is

his car insurance claim the bike insurance

because of knock from behind

↡ Advertisement