Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

Hi guys

Have started a brand new thread on Hyundai Veloster! So in future anything pertaining to Veloster (issues, poisons, meetups etc) we can discuss here!

So far we have 6 Veloster owners...anymore new members, appreciate if you can add on the list and we will plan for an inaugural meetup soon!

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY

1) Saturnz / Sunflower (Yellow) / NA / Bt Panjang

2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok

3) GainXS White NA Sengkang

4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang

5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang

6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

Edited by Saturnz
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

Have started a brand new thread on Hyundai Veloster! So in future anything pertaining to Veloster (issues, poisons, meetups etc) we can discuss here!

So far we have 6 Veloster owners...anymore new members, appreciate if you can add on the list and we will plan for an inaugural meetup soon!

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY

1) Saturnz / Sunflower (Yellow) / NA / Bt Panjang

2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok

3) GainXS White NA Sengkang

4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang

5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang

6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

You are great Saturnz :D

I already standby some items in ManCanDo: LED replacement for front signal light with replacement 2-way DRL (so the DRL will be white during normal time but when turn on signal it will follow the signal). Also got some LED centre console lights to brighten up the interior a bit. Also on standby are 19"x8.5" advan rims in gunmetal. Will be doing sound proofing of course and adding in amps and subwoofer and replacing the 4 speakers as well. Under my consideration list are: gauges and BBK. *Almost* going to add on wing spoiler but back out in the end. Afraid to attract negative attention.

Edited by Kar_lover

When you guys receive the car, what would you guys like to change / add-on ?!!! Eg. Spoiler, Body Kit, Change Rims, 7" Display.... etc etc ?

The 7" HU can be changed? I thought its not conventional double DIN shape so cannot change.

When you guys receive the car, what would you guys like to change / add-on ?!!! Eg. Spoiler, Body Kit, Change Rims, 7" Display.... etc etc ?

I will just add some decals on my new ride..everything will remain stock...

Well i am a German Football fan..thus will put stickers base on that... :)

I already standby some items in ManCanDo: LED replacement for front signal light with replacement 2-way DRL (so the DRL will be white during normal time but when turn on signal it will follow the signal). Also got some LED centre console lights to brighten up the interior a bit. Also on standby are 19"x8.5" advan rims in gunmetal. Will be doing sound proofing of course and adding in amps and subwoofer and replacing the 4 speakers as well. Under my consideration list are: gauges and BBK. *Almost* going to add on wing spoiler but back out in the end. Afraid to attract negative attention.

Wah bro..ur Veloster will look super fierce!

Wah bro..ur Veloster will look super fierce!

Ha...not really lah, externally only the 19" rims may be a bit fierce (a bit worried i will regret), the LED signal lights for "beauty" only haha....all the inside stuff can't be seen from the outside.

I also *considering* doing some chequered flag on the sides (see link below) and maybe the wing mirrors paint to silver colour like audi RS.

Ha...not really lah, externally only the 19" rims may be a bit fierce (a bit worried i will regret), the LED signal lights for "beauty" only haha....all the inside stuff can't be seen from the outside.

I also *considering* doing some chequered flag on the sides (see link below) and maybe the wing mirrors paint to silver colour like audi RS.

19" rims plus turbo...the car will consume more fuel...

The checked decal looks nice especially you placed it at the sides...very sporty...go for it bro!

19" rims plus turbo...the car will consume more fuel...

The checked decal looks nice especially you placed it at the sides...very sporty...go for it bro!

My 19" rims is the weight of 17" :)

The checks not reversible leh, once do already can't undo....i scared look beng and invite unwanted attention...dats why i backed out of the rear wing spoiler also.

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1

Ooops, sorry for being misleading. What I meant is that I'll probably try to explore if I can change the 7" display software and add in a GPS device into the 7" display. Apparently, some brazilians are doing that in Veloster.Org forum and are successful.

In anycase, Komodo told me that they are now working on incorporating a 3rd party GPS software to be incorporated into the 7" display. Hopefully they can get the licensing done by end of the year.

The 7" HU can be changed? I thought its not conventional double DIN shape so cannot change.

The spoiler looks good.... wondering which workshop in Singapore are able to bring it in and install it on our car. [:p]

I'll probably just do the minimum external work..... paint coating, solar film and.... that's it.

My 19" rims is the weight of 17" :)

The checks not reversible leh, once do already can't undo....i scared look beng and invite unwanted attention...dats why i backed out of the rear wing spoiler also.

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1

The spoiler looks good.... wondering which workshop in Singapore are able to bring it in and install it on our car. [:p]

I'll probably just do the minimum external work..... paint coating, solar film and.... that's it.

ManCanDo. Their website is http://www.mancando.com/

Their service very good. You can email Ray Lin: [email protected]

More items for V and VT here: http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/ca...php?cate_no=229

By the way, i noticed all hyundai cars already come with Tuff Kote (which is a Paint Protection System) & Sound Clad treatment so i don't think you need to do anymore PPS. During negotiation of my deal i did ask my SE for solar film and i did get it. So maybe you can check with your SE.

Edited by Kar_lover

Neutral Newbie

I am still looking at the headlights to decide what changes I want to make, comsidering to add in courtesy light, spoiler, the devils claw and some sticker decals.....still got time to think of the mix and match [;)]

The car seems to have only 3 doors... haha

Yeah indeed..Veloster has only 3 doors..one of the reasons is safety as the 3rd door is on the kerb side which passengers can get in/out of the car safely...