Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

I thought all Velosters come with solar film? No?

That's what i thought but when i was speaking my new SE yesterday (i wanted to consider topping up to upgrade the solar film) he mentioned that it was a "gift" from my previous SE....but the thing is when i was talking to her at that time, she did not indicate that it was. She was like "yes, yes, have sloar film". Usually when an SE gives a "gift" from their own pocket they will make sure u know that it is an extra from them.

So i have my doubts (that is was a gift). But patrick is supposed to be a good SE so why would he lie (that it was a gift) especially when it doesn't benefit himself to do so....

V drop price liao

NA 130k

turbo 136k

coe rebate 49k

maybe later go komoco see see look look [laugh]

I believe there is still a big discount (between $10k-$15k) when you walk in. When i bought my VT is was $134,999 at list price and after $15k discount was $119,999.

So good time to buy now....but you will have to be prepared to wait till Dec/Jan or even Feb. By then there will be another COE cut so price will jump up and you immediately "make money" haha...

I believe there is still a big discount (between $10k-$15k) when you walk in. When i bought my VT is was $134,999 at list price and after $15k discount was $119,999.

So good time to buy now....but you will have to be prepared to wait till Dec/Jan or even Feb. By then there will be another COE cut so price will jump up and you immediately "make money" haha...

If coe cut, the price should be lower rite?

Where got earn [laugh]

If coe cut, the price should be lower rite?

Where got earn [laugh]

COE cut means less COEs available therefore higher succesful bid amount therefore price of cars go up.

Yup, my agent told me that they will throw in Solar Film, GPS as free gift.

However, knowing them, they would probably give the cheapest solar film and thus, I told them not to install their solar film but I will install my own instead..... for that, I only get about $100 rebate back :-(

I thought all Velosters come with solar film? No?

The Devil's Spoiler looks good but unfortunately, it's only for the Turbo version :angry:

ManCanDo. Their website is http://www.mancando.com/

Their service very good. You can email Ray Lin: [email protected]

More items for V and VT here: http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/ca...php?cate_no=229

By the way, i noticed all hyundai cars already come with Tuff Kote (which is a Paint Protection System) & Sound Clad treatment so i don't think you need to do anymore PPS. During negotiation of my deal i did ask my SE for solar film and i did get it. So maybe you can check with your SE.

Yup, my agent told me that they will throw in Solar Film, GPS as free gift.

However, knowing them, they would probably give the cheapest solar film and thus, I told them not to install their solar film but I will install my own instead..... for that, I only get about $100 rebate back :-(

Ya, i thinking of doing t same but good solar films out there can be quite ex.... so was wondering to let them install first and if no good then go and do again. Giving GPS?? Built into the system or external one like garmin?

It's the external type.... probably some cheapo brand :D

Ya, i thinking of doing t same but good solar films out there can be quite ex.... so was wondering to let them install first and if no good then go and do again. Giving GPS?? Built into the system or external one like garmin?

After seeing so many pics of Veloster's Spoiler, I think that the Devil's Spoiler still looks the best..... Anyone know of similar design that is available for the V's base-model ? If not, any chance that the VT's Devil's Spoiler be able to fit on the V's base-model ?

Edited by Sailor

Unfortunately the Devils spoiler cannot fit the Veloster N.A. Neither can the sequence SPEC GT spoiler fit the Veloster Turbo. They are both specifically developed for their own model.

Neutral Newbie

That's what i thought but when i was speaking my new SE yesterday (i wanted to consider topping up to upgrade the solar film) he mentioned that it was a "gift" from my previous SE....but the thing is when i was talking to her at that time, she did not indicate that it was. She was like "yes, yes, have sloar film". Usually when an SE gives a "gift" from their own pocket they will make sure u know that it is an extra from them.

So i have my doubts (that is was a gift). But patrick is supposed to be a good SE so why would he lie (that it was a gift) especially when it doesn't benefit himself to do so....

I think all factory default is slightly tinted based on official allowed level. Any tint will be above the "legal" level. I might still apply tint to my ride.

I think all factory default is slightly tinted based on official allowed level. Any tint will be above the "legal" level. I might still apply tint to my ride.

I am not looking to get a darker tint. I m looking to get a higher spec film of the same legal tint. These have higher heat and UV rejection.

Exactly same train of thought. And knowing the agent and their budget, they would probably get the lowest specs with group buy [:p]

I am not looking to get a darker tint. I m looking to get a higher spec film of the same legal tint. These have higher heat and UV rejection.

Just realised that the price difference between V and VT is now only $6k. Previously it was $8k (which was the amount i had to top up). Does this mean those of us who booked earlier were overcharged? Or the VT we are getting has extra things compared to those who book VT now?

Just realised that the price difference between V and VT is now only $6k. Previously it was $8k (which was the amount i had to top up). Does this mean those of us who booked earlier were overcharged? Or the VT we are getting has extra things compared to those who book VT now?

I have in fact asked this question to my SE...we will be charged based on that time the price...

Therefore in my case...if i were to change to VT now...i will be charged $8K as i booked my car in May...

No extra things...

Edited by Saturnz
↡ Advertisement