NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY

1) Saturnz / Sunflower (Yellow) / NA / Bt Panjang

2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok

3) GainXS White NA Sengkang

4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang

5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang

6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

↡ Advertisement

I have in fact asked this question to my SE...we will be charged based on that time the price...

Therefore in my case...if i were to change to VT now...i will be charged $8K as i booked my car in May...

No extra things...

so jia lat....after collect my car going to write long letter to their GM/CEO liao....

so jia lat....after collect my car going to write long letter to their GM/CEO liao....

Why must after collect car then write long letter? It will be meaningless...

Wana write should do it now bro...

Anyway, i doubt the management will do anyting..dun tink they will decrease from $8K to $6K...

I have in fact asked this question to my SE...we will be charged based on that time the price...

Therefore in my case...if i were to change to VT now...i will be charged $8K as i booked my car in May...

No extra things...

u order V liao still can change to VT? :blink:

u order V liao still can change to VT? :blink:

Yes you can...just that you will have to wait even longer for your VT to come..but not advisable if your COE is expiring soon...just like me...if i were to change now and VT will only arrive in Dec, my coe will be expired as mine only valid till Nov...

Why must after collect car then write long letter? It will be meaningless...

Wana write should do it now bro...

Anyway, i doubt the management will do anyting..dun tink they will decrease from $8K to $6K...

If i write now wait they push me further back the queue ;p

It's not just about the 2k lah...other things also such as my lousy previous SE (although she already left she still represented them and gave me lousy service) and the generally poor buying experience i am having with them....

I actually intend to make it more of a feedback and not so much to complain. For example, even like when they give me the F1 ticket supposedly to compensate for late delivery, i can't help but feel it was insincere. Like they have extra ticket so just give (Ong Beng Seng is Komoco boss so sure to have F1 ticket). Why do i say that? Firstly its walkabout tickets for Fri only. Want to give, at least give whole set (3 days). Secondly, i was only told like 3 or 4 days before the F1 itself. If sincere to give, give earlier not last minute. If i had wanted to go F1 tickets i would already have gotten my own tickets (which i did!), if i am not keen on F1, give me also meaningless gesture.

Edited by Kar_lover

So any updates on the shipment of V's?

Had negative updates at sg veloster fb page.

Anyway i think we should make ourselves more anxious and upset by going down to the port to check, etc. We just wait.....and wait. I am sure KMC is aware of our feelings towards this situation (since they at least tried to compensate us with F1 tickets). So i am sure once they have good news they will let us know asap.

Sigh.... at least you are "compensated"..... Mine is total silence. :angry:

.....even like when they give me the F1 ticket supposedly to compensate for late delivery, i can't help but feel it was insincere. Like they have extra ticket so just give (Ong Beng Seng is Komoco boss so sure to have F1 ticket). Why do i say that? Firstly its walkabout tickets for Fri only. Want to give, at least give whole set (3 days). Secondly, i was only told like 3 or 4 days before the F1 itself. If sincere to give, give earlier not last minute. If i had wanted to go F1 tickets i would already have gotten my own tickets (which i did!), if i am not keen on F1, give me also meaningless gesture.

For those who have booked the veloster, until today still no news of delivery?! :blink: Wondering it is only veloster or all hyundai cars in delaying of shipment? [:/] Dont seems to hear people who booked elantra feedback on the delay shipment?

Booked mine 1st week of May... told of Delivery at End July, then early August, then late August, then late Sept, then..... No more news... <_< .... I gave up asking already.

For those who have booked the veloster, until today still no news of delivery?! :blink: Wondering it is only veloster or all hyundai cars in delaying of shipment? [:/] Dont seems to hear people who booked elantra feedback on the delay shipment?

Yup, my agent told me that they will throw in Solar Film, GPS as free gift.

However, knowing them, they would probably give the cheapest solar film and thus, I told them not to install their solar film but I will install my own instead..... for that, I only get about $100 rebate back :-(

bro the GPS is built into the 7"? or is a seperate GPS? do you pm when you bought and price? coz i planning to go down this saturday. many many thanks

The GPS is an external set (prob. Garmin) as part of the "free gift". However, I understand that Komoco are currently working to incorporate GPS and local map into the 7" Display.

Sorry but what do you mean by "do you pm when you bought and price" ?

bro the GPS is built into the 7"? or is a seperate GPS? do you pm when you bought and price? coz i planning to go down this saturday. many many thanks

Bro, I mean can u send message on the price you bought before and after site discount. Many thanks.

The GPS is an external set (prob. Garmin) as part of the "free gift". However, I understand that Komoco are currently working to incorporate GPS and local map into the 7" Display.

Sorry but what do you mean by "do you pm when you bought and price" ?

btw anyone share the review on the sound system on the veloster? there is a sub woofer at the rear? heard is 1+6+1 sound system. is it true?

Edited by Darren4182
↡ Advertisement