Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

Im not owning a veloster but my cousin did and my wife drive a elantra, but i can say it anytime better then alot of other car included MIJ or conti in the market now

Edited by Wishxsr

Just a review-butt feeling from today test drive (Veloster and i30). pls dont flame me if you think are diff coz diff butt lolz [flowerface]

The design is impressive. in fact there is another guy driving Sirocco also come for test drive. too bad din ask him why from Sirocoo to Veloster.

Head room: firstly i am 1.78m- front 2 seat can sit comfortable with a 3-5cm above my head. rear seat for my height need to bend a bit went going in. (rear seat) just nice my height touching the roof, so rear sit not for people with >1.75m.

Comfort: seat is leather and soft. my g.f said can't hear the road noise which is good.

Function: cruise control and paddle shift is easy to use. for tohse who drive wasabi car might use with the control as the signal is left and wiper is right (haha went i tried to turn out from the showroom , i tried to signal then i activited the wiper lolZZ :D[laugh] ma lu.. [:p]

Sound system: 2 tweeter, 2 front and 2 rear. (tot have the woofer nad center- from the US spec). nvm i can shift my current ride AMP and woofer into this car.

Performance: pick up for non turbo a bit sluggish maybe due to the heavy body and the sale person beside. i did full throttle haha. brake is responsive w the hookook tyre.

Door: need to push a bit harder to get it close. i think with double layer door sound proof should able to have a solid tac-close (proven on my current ride)

lastly it come with a 15K site discount.

as for i30, my gf love it as it have higher head room and feel more spacious. pick up she said a bit harder compare to honda fit- due to lighter weight. bigger boot and able to sit 3 person are the rear which is a plus point for her.

now we are debating between the 2 before tomorrow heading now.. hahaha

p/s: heard the sale person (Alex Yeo) that the V and VT is already reached Singpaore but at LTA as they are checking the VT. hope tihs is good news for the guys =) for me he said need ot wait 3-4 months for the next batch. btw this sale man suck as compared to other sale man and lady who intro thier customergive brocture and explain the function, even test drive they spend >10min description the function. mine like a driving instructor. i go in and he say can go liao ZZz think need to look for other sale person with better service.

Edited by Darren4182

Just a review-butt feeling from today test drive (Veloster and i30). pls dont flame me if you think are diff coz diff butt lolz [flowerface]

The design is impressive. in fact there is another guy driving Sirocco also come for test drive. too bad din ask him why from Sirocoo to Veloster.

Head room: firstly i am 1.78m- front 2 seat can sit comfortable with a 3-5cm above my head. rear seat for my height need to bend a bit went going in. (rear seat) just nice my height touching the roof, so rear sit not for people with >1.75m.

Comfort: seat is leather and soft. my g.f said can't hear the road noise which is good.

Function: cruise control and paddle shift is easy to use. for tohse who drive wasabi car might use with the control as the signal is left and wiper is right (haha went i tried to turn out from the showroom , i tried to signal then i activited the wiper lolZZ :D[laugh] ma lu.. [:p]

Sound system: 2 tweeter, 2 front and 2 rear. (tot have the woofer nad center- from the US spec). nvm i can shift my current ride AMP and woofer into this car.

Performance: pick up for non turbo a bit sluggish maybe due to the heavy body and the sale person beside. i did full throttle haha. brake is responsive w the hookook tyre.

Door: need to push a bit harder to get it close. i think with double layer door sound proof should able to have a solid tac-close (proven on my current ride)

as for i30, my gf love it as it have higher head room and feel more spacious. pick up she said a bit harder compare to honda fit- due to lighter weight. bigger boot and able to sit 3 person are the rear which is a plus point for her.

p/s: heard the sale person (Alex Yeo) that the V and VT is already reached Singpaore but at LTA as they are checking the VT. hope tihs is good news for the guys =) for me he said need ot wait 3-4 months for the next batch. btw this sale man suck as compared to other sale man and lady who intro thier customergive brocture and explain the function, even test drive they spend >10min description the function. mine like a driving instructor. i go in and he say can go liao ZZz think need to look for other sale person with better service.

HI Bro so whats ur decision? Are we gona have a new V member? :)

Juz came back from kimchi

The SE attending to me say VT has reach sg

They are doing the paper work (or maybe registration?) now

Therefore they cant release to owner yet

Hope this is a good news for VT owner here [laugh]

Eh, the signal position is in the left??? I see from sgcarmart, it is on the right.

Eh, the signal position is in the left??? I see from sgcarmart, it is on the right.

The signal is on the left...tesdrove it and can confirm bro...right side is the wiper...

The one that u saw in sgcarmart is the MPI version which was arrived here in Mar/Apr...where the signal is on the right...the actual one that we are driving is GDI version where signal is on the left.. :)

Edited by Saturnz

Latest update from my SE....as mentioned before she told me shipment will be here around 1-2 week of October...i asked her if there are any changes..she replied no changes to the shipment dates..so let's presume there are no delays anymore..keep our fingers crossed peeps!

Edited by Saturnz

Latest update from my SE....as mentioned before she told me shipment will be here around 1-2 week of October...i asked her if there are any changes..she replied no changes to the shipment dates..so let's presume there are no delays anymore..keep our fingers crossed peeps!

Who is your sale consultant? Think of talking to the pat neo or Linda as recommend by the bro here. This Saturday then go down sign hope the price goes down further haha.

Who is your sale consultant? Think of talking to the pat neo or Linda as recommend by the bro here. This Saturday then go down sign hope the price goes down further haha.

Either Linda or Patrick would be safe bet. But all this stock delay is also beyond their control.

Quite sad how KMC fail in this area....can see several of the new VW beetle on the road although if i can remember correctly it was launched later than V.

Edited by Kar_lover

Think if you have already test drove, the SE who served you during the test drive is assigned to you under your NRIC or hp number. It is tagged in their system but for how long I don't know but don't think another SE can serve you.

Any bros can confirm this?

↡ Advertisement