Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

Hi everyone. Can i check if anyone knows what bulb sizes we use? I read online that low beam and high beam is H7. Is that true?

Planning to buy some bulbs to replace my current one.

Thanx in advance.

It's in your car manual lar... go read it up at the last section called maintenance...

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone. Can i check if anyone knows what bulb sizes we use? I read online that low beam and high beam is H7. Is that true?

Planning to buy some bulbs to replace my current one.

Thanx in advance.

Just go to those car workshop and tell them you want to change bulbs, they should know wht size to change de.
  • Praise 1

Picking up my Veloster next week... exciting times... Red chilli pepper...

Tho i would have liked a turbo, i bought the only one for sale which was N.A. 

Doesnt matter,  [laugh]

Hi Bro,

any feedback on your N.A in term of performance ?

Looking at it recently.

• Praise 1

I have the N.A. and the performance is good. Personally, I like the DCT and shifting gear with the Paddle-Shift is fun. In terms of power - it clocks 138bhp and has no qualms going up to 190km/h at NS Highway. In terms of fuel performance - I clocked an average of 11km/l of fuel. With the ECON mode, I believe one could clock more.

Anyway, I am trying to sell mine as family is expanding. If you are still interested, you could contact (PM) me for more info...... 5 Yrs old and extremely low mileage.

https://carousell.com/p/hyundai-veloster-1-6-auto-gdi-turbo-121084805/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Fricardo11%2F&ref_sId=708230

Hi Bro,

any feedback on your N.A in term of performance ?

Looking at it recently.

I have the N.A. and the performance is good. Personally, I like the DCT and shifting gear with the Paddle-Shift is fun. In terms of power - it clocks 138bhp and has no qualms going up to 190km/h at NS Highway. In terms of fuel performance - I clocked an average of 11km/l of fuel. With the ECON mode, I believe one could clock more.

Anyway, I am trying to sell mine as family is expanding. If you are still interested, you could contact (PM) me for more info...... 5 Yrs old and extremely low mileage.

https://carousell.com/p/hyundai-veloster-1-6-auto-gdi-turbo-121084805/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Fricardo11%2F&ref_sId=708230

Nice car bro!

2019 veloster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLf9pqii4Y

Looks better than the last generation. N is sexy. But still have reservation on the weird door layout.

It's really meant for two...
  • Praise 1

Tried a turbo veloster last week. Quite meh for me.

Is it true veloster unable to renew COE due to some emission regulation???

No such thing lar... the old Veloster turbo is a mild turbo... not like some rice boy racer lar... you've got to get the latest i30N to get 275 bhp...

Hello Veloster bros, i’m thinking of getting a veloster from direct seller. Is there any trusted workshop that is good (and will not chop newbie me) that i should send the car to inspect before i pen down my purchase?