Any NBA fans?

Scion

looks like it'll be an interesting new season coming....

LA Lakers - another attempt to assemble a superstar team (Kobe, Dwight, Nash, Gasol), although the previous time they did that (Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton), it didn't work out too well

Heat - still run by the Big Three (Lebron, Wade, Bosh), and added all-time best three point shooter Ray Allen

Thunder - young and athletic as before, but their Big Three (Durant, Westbrook, Haden) is facing a breakup as Haden wants more money

LA Clippers - their Big Three (CP3, Griffin, Jordan) wow the crowds with high flying dunks and alley oops but cannot pose a threat to the title challenge so far

Nets - D-will will run the show with a team of good players but not enough to be the title challenger (they missed out Dwight)

Knicks - Camelo and Stoudamire still cannot play well together as a team...

Celtics & Mavericks - Pierce, Garnett and Notwitzki are nearing their retirement and should have no more chance to win another championship

Bulls - Rose will be back but will he play at his highest level?

Rockets - will Jeremy Lin improve or is he just a one season wonder?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wow ray allen joined the heat.

Thats surprising to see....

But i think its probably gonna be a Laker-Heat showdown this year...

OKC unless they can keep the same team together for 2 more years...(Till Kobe finally stands down and nash probably too old by then)

else its hard to see them beating Lakers in the west now...

OKC unless they can keep the same team together for 2 more years...(Till Kobe finally stands down and nash probably too old by then)

actually i think OKC is a great team, maybe just a little bit lack of championship experience.

people keep harping about lebron, i think durant is better player and better than kobe too.

young team needs more years to blood them in.

it also depends on dwight howard's health....if he's not functional, LA won't have a chance.

it also depends on dwight howard's health....if he's not functional, LA won't have a chance.

Ya but i think he himself knows it its his last chance to get a ring...

with the team he has around him...

he will cry if he doesnt win it this time round...

hahahaha

I'm quite eager to see how Jeremy Lin performs... hope he will live up to the expectation

Yeh as an Asian... we are always eager to see a fellow Asian excel in whatever sports...

regardless of nationality...

hope he isnt a half season wonder...

and improve on his turnovers...

Turbocharged

suddenly my old thread pops up of nowhere

ok, i shall contribute again

have been following LA Clippers (instead of Lakers) this season

Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan are two absolute beasts with alleyoops and monster dunks one after another... of cos most credits to CP3 as the main architect

i guess there is still hope for the Lakers for the championship match as they started on form. If Gasol is back, it will be funtastic...

Turbocharged

ok some NBA updates

Miami Heat has defended their title, but its Big 3 looks certain to break up with Chris Bosh likely to be replaced by another star

San Antonio Spurs' Tim Duncan looks set to retire after nearly winning a fifth championship ring... Teammate Manu Ginobili and coach Gregg Popovich, current longest tenured coach in NBA, may leave the franchise for a massive rebuilding

another NBA team in similar situation is Boston Celtics.... Coach Doc Rivers has jumped ship to LA Clippers, Kevin Garnett may follow him to Clippers or retires for good, one-team legend Paul Pierce may also leave

Hypersonic

Damn sad that Spurs lost. Game 6 was heartbreaking for them, can see they are demoralized in game 7.

R u sure Chris Bosh is leaving?

I believe bosh won't leave and will be part of the Miami legacy. But i do wonder will Ray Allen continue to play.

Turbocharged

Updates:

- New Jersey Nets dunno why go and snap up Boston Celtic's "Aging 3" (Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry)

- Dallas actively pursuing Rondo (Celtics) and Dwight Howard (Lakers)

looks like Celtics is doomed next season

NBA playoffs here again.

Any prediction of this year NBA champion?

I hope San Antonio Spurs can win this year before Tim Duncan retire.

Been a fan of the Spurs since David Robinson days.

↡ Advertisement