Any NBA fans?

Scion

Steph curry just made me a follower of his team in e nba again. Not since the days of MJ and the Bulls.

A breath of fresh air I suppose. No player to benchmark for curry. And no drama mama unlike queen James

So when's the next MCF bball session... :ph34r:

act we alr playing every wed so kind of hard to squeeze another day to play....hey why dun u all come and join the wed games? location confirmed convenient for u and @fcw75, although mayb further for @acemundo and @justgoodtrades.

text me if keen, we can form a mcf team there hehe......btw its "our standard" so dun worry except for @justgoodtrades - he is competition standard, I just realised he lately won some competition.... [thumbsup]

act we alr playing every wed so kind of hard to squeeze another day to play....hey why dun u all come and join the wed games? location confirmed convenient for u and @fcw75, although mayb further for @acemundo and @justgoodtrades.

text me if keen, we can form a mcf team there hehe......btw its "our standard" so dun worry except for @justgoodtrades - he is competition standard, I just realised he lately won some competition.... [thumbsup]

Omg!! I got stalker! Anyways, i am out of action for the next 2-3 months cos just added a new member to my family and this new member really a handful.

Omg!! I got stalker! Anyways, i am out of action for the next 2-3 months cos just added a new member to my family and this new member really a handful.

haha ya Harry was previously my campmate.

anyw congrats bro! dun worry first few months is like that, after that will b quite fun as long both u n wife help out each other....jiayou!

Thanks! Would love to join in a few months' time!

• Praise 1

hehe ok.  I do love to join but now with 3 kids at home even tougher to sneak out.  but then maybe when my eldest kid is another 1-2 years older, I can bring him along hehe.

you guys usually play at bedok reservoir on wed?  can pm me your number?  I think I have got Othello's number but would be good to have another one as backup so that when I happen to be free I  will text you guys and drop by.

act we alr playing every wed so kind of hard to squeeze another day to play....hey why dun u all come and join the wed games? location confirmed convenient for u and @fcw75, although mayb further for @acemundo and @justgoodtrades.

Edited by Acemundo
↡ Advertisement