Scion

(edited)
On 5/22/2020 at 11:39 AM, inlinesix said:

Where is fan of Rodman?

Rodman For Better or Worse

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1

On 5/16/2020 at 8:22 PM, Lala81 said:

Since isiah Thomas was brought up in the last dance. 

Jordan still hates him till today 😅

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Jumpmanz said:

Jordan still hates him till today 😅

All are big ego characters, stars of their own teams. Not surprising. Isiah Thomas isn't a very likeable character lah. But the way he handles the ball is really good even among the NBA Hall of famers.

On 5/22/2020 at 6:40 PM, Othello said:

What a compelling series, a real treat for basketball fans.

I think its somewhat a paradox (right word to use?) 

The docu showed that His Airness is only human, yet his singular minded will and strength to do TWO 3-peats will forever lift him up among the Gods. 

G.O.A.T. 

the closest player in terms of mentality will be Kobe. I used to dislike him (as with C. Ronaldo). But in recent years, I've learnt to admire them for their work ethic and relentless pursuit of excellence. In the modern era I rank

1. Jordan

2. Kobe

3. LBJ - a distant 3rd. He is a supreme athlete, but still can't touch the 2 above

LBJ is just superior with his size and physical abilities. Other than that, he's not even close with Jordan or Kobe imo.

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

All are big ego characters, stars of their own teams. Not surprising. Isiah Thomas isn't a very likeable character lah. But the way he handles the ball is really good even among the NBA Hall of famers.

Agreed he's skillful. That's why he's a champ too. Maybe perhaps on the wrong team, detroit bad boys. If he had play steve kerr role, sure have a few more championships..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

One cent.

I was supporting him vs the rockets in the final. Too bad the other side was the stronger team. 

• Praise 1

Anyone watching the nba play off highlights since project restart? 

Very interesting so far.

Clippers vs mavs. Blazers vs lakers. 

Probably the most clear cut and easy sweep should be rockets vs okc. 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Anyone watching the nba play off highlights since project restart? 

Very interesting so far.

Clippers vs mavs. Blazers vs lakers. 

Probably the most clear cut and easy sweep should be rockets vs okc. 

Thinking if I should spend 30 bucks a month to watch the playoffs

56 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Thinking if I should spend 30 bucks a month to watch the playoffs

Isn't it usa time. How to watch live for one of the game? The later game I think can watch live in am. 

There's 10-20 min highlights on YouTube. Quite fast. Usually morning wake up got one. Then one slightly later in the morning. 

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Isn't it usa time. How to watch live for one of the game? The later game I think can watch live in am. 

There's 10-20 min highlights on YouTube. Quite fast. Usually morning wake up got one. Then one slightly later in the morning. 

I just subscribed to nba league pass to see how the Covid playoffs is like. It is so different without the fans and it looks boring. I cancelled it because I don't think I want to watch it.

There is no excitement at the beginning of the Clippers Mavics game 2... I cannot even watch 5 mins. I underestimate the effect of thousands of Fans cheering every hoop during the game. 

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

I just subscribed to nba league pass to see how the Covid playoffs is like. It is so different without the fans and it looks boring. I cancelled it because I don't think I want to watch it.

There is no excitement at the beginning of the Clippers Mavics game 2... I cannot even watch 5 mins. I underestimate the effect of thousands of Fans cheering every hoop during the game. 

Oh definitely. Haha its even worse for football. I find that it's not as bad for basketball. 

Looks like going to be a Lakers-Heat Finals.

Lakers just too strong, LBJ and Davis. Think they will win the finals too. Lebron is still ridiculously good and athletic even though he's 35.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:29 PM, Lala81 said:

Looks like going to be a Lakers-Heat Finals.

Lakers just too strong, LBJ and Davis. Think they will win the finals too. Lebron is still ridiculously good and athletic even though he's 35.

Sad but true. I am not a LBJ fan.

On 5/30/2020 at 11:38 AM, Jumpmanz said:

LBJ is just superior with his size and physical abilities. Other than that, he's not even close with Jordan or Kobe imo.

MJ was elegant and graceful the way he drove to the baskets, dunked the ball or made a reverse layup

on the other hand, LBJ looks like a clumsy gorilla 😂

• Praise 1

On 9/23/2020 at 11:19 AM, Scion said:

MJ was elegant and graceful the way he drove to the baskets, dunked the ball or made a reverse layup

on the other hand, LBJ looks like a clumsy gorilla 😂

You are biased lah. Hmm I'm not disputing that MJ is the true goat. 

But lebron is still the best player in the league at 35 years old. I'm not his fan.

But he's really a generational talent. His athleticism, his passing and his basketball sense. Not just a scorer. Though his weak point is his defence.

Also he steps up in the playoffs. After seeing many players failing to step up when needed in the playoffs, it's really a distinguishing factor between a great and a regular all star. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1