Any NBA fans?

Scion

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

You are biased lah. Hmm I'm not disputing that MJ is the true goat. 

But lebron is still the best player in the league at 35 years old. I'm not his fan.

But he's really a generational talent. His athleticism, his passing and his basketball sense. Not just a scorer. Though his weak point is his defence.

Also he steps up in the playoffs. After seeing many players failing to step up when needed in the playoffs, it's really a distinguishing factor between a great and a regular all star. 

I am also not a fan of LBJ. He is really not that good la. He also needs AD in his team for them to reach where they are today. If he is that good, Laers would have made into the playoffs last year.

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

I am also not a fan of LBJ. He is really not that good la. He also needs AD in his team for them to reach where they are today. If he is that good, Laers would have made into the playoffs last year.

If you don't have two all star calibre players in your team, it's hard to progress in the playoffs. Just a matter of fact. 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

3-2.

I support the Heat also. I think they will be tougher matchup for Lakers. 

My actual meaning is how many all stars players are in the Heat?!

On 9/19/2012 at 11:57 AM, Scion said:

looks like it'll be an interesting new season coming....

LA Lakers - another attempt to assemble a superstar team (Kobe, Dwight, Nash, Gasol), although the previous time they did that (Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton), it didn't work out too well

Heat - still run by the Big Three (Lebron, Wade, Bosh), and added all-time best three point shooter Ray Allen

Thunder - young and athletic as before, but their Big Three (Durant, Westbrook, Haden) is facing a breakup as Haden wants more money

LA Clippers - their Big Three (CP3, Griffin, Jordan) wow the crowds with high flying dunks and alley oops but cannot pose a threat to the title challenge so far

Nets - D-will will run the show with a team of good players but not enough to be the title challenger (they missed out Dwight)

Knicks - Camelo and Stoudamire still cannot play well together as a team...

Celtics & Mavericks - Pierce, Garnett and Notwitzki are nearing their retirement and should have no more chance to win another championship

Bulls - Rose will be back but will he play at his highest level?

Rockets - will Jeremy Lin improve or is he just a one season wonder?

Just came across this thread. Good analysis back in 2012

16 hours ago, Discoburg said:

My actual meaning is how many all stars players are in the Heat?!

Udonis Haslem has gotta be the longest serving player in Miami Heat.

No real all star but I guess that’s why basketball is a team sport. A lot of good players is better than one superstar.

• Praise 1

On 9/28/2020 at 11:52 AM, Fcw75 said:

Udonis Haslem has gotta be the longest serving player in Miami Heat.

No real all star but I guess that’s why basketball is a team sport. A lot of good players is better than one superstar.

WOW. What a heroic effort by Heat to force a Game 6.
Butler 35 triple double. Just toe to toe with LBJ in the final stretch. Shot a lot of clutch free throws. He was just knackered by the end.
They lost 2 players in the game 1 loss. Bam for 2 games. And Dragic is probably not going to play again. 

Well like what Stephen A says.
Lakers have AD and Lebron, who are the 2 most dominant players in the league. 
While Heat have the best performing 5 other players below them in the bubble.
Well it's not like Lakers have weak role players. Their role players are all playing quite well also.

• Praise 1

On 10/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, Lala81 said:

WOW. What a heroic effort by Heat to force a Game 6.
Butler 35 triple double. Just toe to toe with LBJ in the final stretch. Shot a lot of clutch free throws. He was just knackered by the end.
They lost 2 players in the game 1 loss. Bam for 2 games. And Dragic is probably not going to play again. 

Well like what Stephen A says.
Lakers have AD and Lebron, who are the 2 most dominant players in the league. 
While Heat have the best performing 5 other players below them in the bubble.
Well it's not like Lakers have weak role players. Their role players are all playing quite well also.

Where do u watch the game?

You subscribed to NBA TV on Starhub?

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Where do u watch the game?

You subscribed to NBA TV on Starhub?

hmm no lah. haha just watch highlights on youtube. 

Working where got time to watch play by play.

my basketball all watch replay one.

[laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

He's good la frankly. 

And he got Anthony Davis, Rajon Rondo, Dwight Howard, Danny Green and even Javale MacGee...haha.

Well, at least Dwight Howard finally won a championship ring...haha. Didn't end up like Barkley, Ewing, Miller, Stockton and Malone. 

• Praise 2