Any NBA fans?

Scion

(edited)

Anyone was basketball player in school?

I was from jurong sec 91-94. We were national finalist in 92 (c boys) and 93 (b boys), losing to mayflower sec both years. Anyone from mayflower during that era?

Edited by Columbian78
update
  • Praise 2

On 3/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, Columbian78 said:

I was from jurong sec 91-94. We were national finalist in 92 (c boys) and 93 (b boys), losing to mayflower sec both years. Anyone from mayflower during that era?

Jurong sec is still good now. Mayflower so-so....

On 3/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, Columbian78 said:

wow ... those were the golden era of Mayflower... 

Last year I heard from friend saying the their 主将 has passed on [:(]

14 minutes ago, Othello said:

wow ... those were the golden era of Mayflower... 

Last year I heard from friend saying the their 主将 has passed on [:(]

Yes i think it was around 2 years ago. Rip. He was a legend from that era. His return to mayflower in 93 brought the team from just making it to nationals to become the champion, at our expense. There was a youtube uploaded by his former team mate of the tv12 broadcast of the final match back in 93.

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

They are young fit athletes lah. It's the people around them at risk. The people taking care of them. Security guard, etc etc

Yup i believe they got it under control. We will see the progress in the upcoming weeks

6 hours ago, RickyWee said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/sports/basketball/nba-season-postponed-coronavirus.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Even NBA has coronavirus now.... how do we watch NBA now?

Hope Ruby Gobert is fine🙏

Rudy Gobert is an a**hole.

At a press conference Monday, Gobert attempted to make a point about overreaction and fear by touching everything in sight before he left. He leaned over and touched all of the microphones and recorders.

Should expel him back to France.

Edited by Fcw75

17 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Rudy Gobert is an a**hole.

At a press conference Monday, Gobert attempted to make a point about overreaction and fear by touching everything in sight before he left. He leaned over and touched all of the microphones and recorders.

Should expel him back to France.

Its sad that his teammate, Donovan Mitchell,  have gotten the virus too. But Rudy Gobert sincerely apologized and realized his mistakes. He knows that he should have taken it more seriously.   

Oh well, not like Jazz is every gonna win a championship anyway. They are in the playoff simply to make up the numbers, esp Western conference. [laugh]

On 3/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, RickyWee said:

Its sad that his teammate, Donovan Mitchell,  have gotten the virus too. But Rudy Gobert sincerely apologized and realized his mistakes. He knows that he should have taken it more seriously.   

either one will be shipped out this post season..

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

The Last Dance is coming out on Monday.

Thanks, looking forward to it on Netflix.

• Praise 1