Any NBA fans?

Scion

20 minutes ago, Othello said:

wah kaoz , klay thompson damn chao suay man ..... out 17mths after ACL, now Archilles. Another season gone. means close to 3 years without competitive basketball.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/after-klay-thompsons-season-ending-injury-the-warriors-are-breaking-the-bank-to-remain-competitive/

Wow. Sad for him. Maybe the end of Splash brothers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Havent watched that game yet.

Honestly if AD was fit, would be quite one sided. Lakers were very commanding in games 2-3. Although Suns were partly hampered by the shoulder injury to Chris Paul.
But AD can't fight through all the injuries. Can see when he's coming down from dunk, he was doing it slowly.

Best playoff series so far definitely is Nuggets vs Blazers. Nuggets just has more quality. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

LBJ is nothing without AD.

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Havent watched that game yet.

Honestly if AD was fit, would be quite one sided. Lakers were very commanding in games 2-3. Although Suns were partly hampered by the shoulder injury to Chris Paul.
But AD can't fight through all the injuries. Can see when he's coming down from dunk, he was doing it slowly.

Best playoff series so far definitely is Nuggets vs Blazers. Nuggets just has more quality. 

Hypersonic
28 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

LBJ is nothing without AD.

Lol hes 35. Past his physical prime. He could still dictate the games against heat in last years final. This year he seems to have no gas in the tank. 

But he was the one who beat GSW in the play ins. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Lol hes 35. Past his physical prime. He could still dictate the games against heat in last years final. This year he seems to have no gas in the tank. 

But he was the one who beat GSW in the play ins. 

Yeah he is 35 but he is very well conditioned. Just like Ronaldo aka CR7. He takes care of his body and health so he is still as good as any player younger. Just that the Lakers is really nothing when AD is not there.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Hope the Suns win the title.

The Suns nuggets very one sided so far. Jokic not dominating like his usual standard compared to against portland. But no jamal Murray tough. Though Michael porter playing not bad. 

Clippers vs utah is the closest so far probably. Donovan Mitchell is a shooting beast though. So is kawhi. 

I think hard to not see brooklyn sweeping or 4-1  most teams. Celtics only didn't get sweeped cos of tatum who was unstoppable that night. And harden hasn't even played last two games! Wtf. 

The bucks quite cmi. Especially Middleton. 

I think the only team that can stop brooklyn maybe is clippers. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

The Suns nuggets very one sided so far. Jokic not dominating like his usual standard compared to against portland. But no jamal Murray tough. Though Michael porter playing not bad. 

Clippers vs utah is the closest so far probably. Donovan Mitchell is a shooting beast though. So is kawhi. 

I think hard to not see brooklyn sweeping or 4-1  most teams. Celtics only didn't get sweeped cos of tatum who was unstoppable that night. And harden hasn't even played two games! Wtf. 

The bucks quite cmi. Especially Middleton. 

I think the only team that can stop brooklyn maybe is clippers. 

I actually favour the nets to win but like the underdog to do so.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:17 PM, Discoburg said:

Yeah he is 35 but he is very well conditioned. Just like Ronaldo aka CR7. He takes care of his body and health so he is still as good as any player younger. Just that the Lakers is really nothing when AD is not there.

Hmm last year I was surprised how powerful and fast he can still be. This year not really. He seems to be carrying his age more. 

Anyway good for the league lor. Something new. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I actually favour the nets to win but like the underdog to do so.

Ah yes. I like trae and hawks underdogs.

Suns cos of barkley vs Jordan. Always thought the Suns were a damn cool franchise name. Chris Paul very smart player, always liked him as a vet. 

Edited by Lala81

What a performance by Durant. Best player in the NBA especially how non ball dominant he is.

kyrie out with twisted ankle. A half crocked Harden who played at a walking pace and scored 5 points.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

if Nets win, then confirm Westbrick is the prob 😂

because Thunders (KD, Westbrick, Harden) din win

Thunders (KD, Westbrick) din win

Houston (Harden, Westbrick) din win

• Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Scion said:

if Nets win, then confirm Westbrick is the prob 😂

because Thunders (KD, Westbrick, Harden) din win

Thunders (KD, Westbrick) din win

Houston (Harden, Westbrick) din win

u talking about the all time NBA triple-double leader!

• Haha! 1

Playoff Pete and a big performance by the clippers (without kawhi) won game 5 against the Jazz away.

↡ Advertisement