80YO Dishwasher Died in ABC Market

Mustank

If she is the lady in the news paper sitting on the toilet bowl, she look too young to be 80 YO.

that was one hawker who demonstrate how the ah po died in the toilet.

For a hawker centre that's a pretty clean toilet.

RIP to the granny but I have already mentally prepared myself there will be no retirement age for my generation onwards.

that was one hawker who demonstrate how the ah po died in the toilet.

I see, sign.... really sad to see this happening....

This morning, our cleaner (very much younger) is sick, vomiting in toilet, straight away ask her go back rest, if she pengsan worst...

Edited by Deckbuild

just read in today newspaper about elderly with low cpf balance mentioning 'work till you drop'.

and younger ones will have enough cpf etc.

to see our elderly not able to enjoy their golden years and ended up in such state..

this is just so sad.. [:(]

RIP

just read in today newspaper about elderly with low cpf balance mentioning 'work till you drop'.

and younger ones will have enough cpf etc.

to see our elderly not able to enjoy their golden years and ended up in such state..

this is just so sad.. [:(]

RIP

Rgdng young ones having enuff CPF in golden years, well this story-telling in motion, assuming dey are talking to uneducated audience. Wif high cost of HDB flats, how to?

sad to see ppl so old liao still working cause they need money.... including LKY

the cut off should be 72 years old, max.... after that if no money, gov should help abit

Edited by Ngck

sad to see ppl so old liao still working cause they need money.... including LKY

the cut off should be 72 years old, max.... after that if no money, gov should help abit

How about for neglect by children cases? Gahment should help? I think the bulk of old workers who have to work till old age, are from this category. My company cleaning auntie also have well to do children, but she don't want to bother them, as she worry for them as they got their own family.. This is more of morality problem. It's sad that we have reach the level that we have Parent Maintenance Act just to get the children to support the parent.

But for those genuine case with no relative support, then the gahment should help.

parents will always do anything for the children no matter how old they are [:(]

heard a case during a meet MP session, two elderly couple approach the MP for help to seek job for the 30+ yo son, the MP asked where is the son and why didn't he come? the old couple say the son is still sleeping :wacko: :wacko:

How about for neglect by children cases? Gahment should help? I think the bulk of old workers who have to work till old age, are from this category. My company cleaning auntie also have well to do children, but she don't want to bother them, as she worry for them as they got their own family.. This is more of morality problem. It's sad that we have reach the level that we have Parent Maintenance Act just to get the children to support the parent.

But for those genuine case with no relative support, then the gahment should help.