LTA Fine 120 + 3 demerit points

Santafe

I just received a letter from LTA Fine 120 + 3 demerit points for parking at double zig zag line.

Anyone appeal before? Any success story?

My 1st time kanna such offence.

↡ Advertisement

you gonna get flame... MCFers mostly very rightous de.... all will say if you do the dead, you pay the price... don;t say never warn you :D

if do some searching instead of asking and waiting ......... can find some answer in earlier threads, more on much earlier ones [laugh]

TS..i think it would be better to go to LTA to appeal straightaway, rather than asking here can appeal or not....coz eventually, if you wanna appeal, you still got to go LTA to appeal.....asking here, you will get many replies, but dunno got answers or not....so go straight to LTA is your best answer

if do some searching instead of asking and waiting ......... can find some answer in earlier threads, more on much earlier ones [laugh]

alot people cannot find the search button..... maybe not everyone has it :D

Just write in to appeal. Never try never know. If not successful, then pay up lor.

I got my failure to wear seat belt offence waived. Save my 3 demerit points and $120. Went for a good meal after that..haha.

Search for the email online.

Appeal 100% sure can but I am trying to see if anyone have any success story in appeal against this offence.

Done cannot be undone.

Just write in to appeal. Never try never know. If not successful, then pay up lor.

I got my failure to wear seat belt offence waived. Save my 3 demerit points and $120. Went for a good meal after that..haha.

Search for the email online.

Bro, you got fine by TP or LTA? I heard LTA very hard to get waiver but TP is easier.

I just received a letter from LTA Fine 120 + 3 demerit points for parking at double zig zag line.

Anyone appeal before? Any success story?

My 1st time kanna such offence.

Bro, traffic offences, parking offences usually are open to appeal. Whether successful or not - does it matter for your decision?? Never try, never know.

Just go ahead and try. Maybe for 1st offence, it will be in your favour. Plus if you are new driver, can claim still unfamiliar and "learning" [laugh]

Bro, traffic offences, parking offences usually are open to appeal. Whether successful or not - does it matter for your decision?? Never try, never know.

Just go ahead and try. Maybe for 1st offence, it will be in your favour. Plus if you are new driver, can claim still unfamiliar and "learning" [laugh]

Thanks bro for your encouragement. I been driving for more than 15 years but 1st time got this offence. I had just appeal via the onemotoring website.

double zigzag makes no stopping at all times...

how come u people dont learn?

and when being fine, cannot take the courage to face.

BE A MAN, DO THE RIGHT THING.

LTA probably painted the double zig-zag line coz they had extra paint n din know what to do wif it. How inconsiderate of the authorities to deprive ppl of parking anywhere they like at their sole convenience. tsk-tsk.

TS is the poor victim here. -_-

you gonna get flame... MCFers mostly very rightous de.... all will say if you do the dead, you pay the price... don;t say never warn you :D

Do the dead? That's sooo wrong lor.

Do the deed? Ahh ... I get it.

double zigzag makes no stopping at all times...

how come u people dont learn?

and when being fine, cannot take the courage to face.

BE A MAN, DO THE RIGHT THING.

Maybe TS is a mei mei leh. [laugh]

LTA probably painted the double zig-zag line coz they had extra paint n din know what to do wif it. How inconsiderate of the authorities to deprive ppl of parking anywhere they like at their sole convenience. tsk-tsk.

TS is the poor victim here. -_-

Then TS can use this point for appeal ^_^

↡ Advertisement