Pls speaka porper english Pt.II

Mockngbrd

She got huge balls.... and very very thick skin... what can i say? Of all the Asian cultures, only the PRC Chinese can have such big balls and thick skin!

At least William Hung could speak English, an American citizen and was an undergraduate at Berkeley. This woman? She is new to the country, probably just got her green card, could barely speak English and she's 52 years old! I have nothing to say, except that us kiasi/kiasu/kia laukwee Singaporeans are no match for her.... maybe only Steven Lim can fight, and yet he possesses none of her graciousness.

52 years old dress like 12 years old. *Facepalm*

She is not new in USA, she said she lived there for 12 years, & its very bad for someone who have lived so long, especially consider English is an easy language to learn compare to say German.

But you have to salute her for her courage.

Got to give her credit for courage and optimism.

At least she took the trouble to speak English and behaved with graciousness; much better than those that plague our country.

I feel that people like her (and William Hung) end up reinforcing negative Asian sterotypes in angmo land -_-

Also not sure if Psy is famous for his humour or because he is yet another Asian doing something stupid in angmo eyes

although this americanized ATB ish not delicious, but i have respect for her courage.....at least she went to pursue her "ATB in america dream".....

I feel that people like her (and William Hung) end up reinforcing negative Asian sterotypes in angmo land -_-

Also not sure if Psy is famous for his humour or because he is yet another Asian doing something stupid in angmo eyes

Psy i think most likely is due to his comical dance video and also catchy tunes....something that ang moh gao finds o-biang

i feel u too sensitive la... simple simple thing also turn into race...

Edited by Mockngbrd

Yeah. Many Asian-Americans felt that the popularity of William Hung undid all their years of hard work trying to convince white people that not all Asians are studious buck-toothed nerds with an FOB accent...

Yeah. Many Asian-Americans felt that the popularity of William Hung undid all their years of hard work trying to convince white people that not all Asians are studious buck-toothed nerds with an FOB accent...

Another one is Ken Jeong. Really felt sian watching him in Hangover <_<

Feel that unless they lan lan need an Asian for historical accuracy, Asian in angmo entertainment are either sex objects, nerds or clowns.

Another one is Ken Jeong. Really felt sian watching him in Hangover <_<

Feel that unless they lan lan need an Asian for historical accuracy, Asian in angmo entertainment are either sex objects, nerds or clowns.

Unlike the Ang mor counterparts hor? Asian shows also never vilify ang mor one...

Jet li also clown...

Edited by Mockngbrd

+1