Black Jaguar XK SJE82T....

Hammerhammer

got money buy jaguar....no money to go tailor do a proper pair of pants... [sly]

Early morning, hair still ruffled, looked like still in Pyjamas. May be those were PJ pants! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Your investigation skills super good. I think you should claim him also since he so SL. On the flip side, I kenna one taxi driver bang into me at the back. He super SL, Din want to come down. Come down alr just talk on his phone and din want to look at me even. So in the end just claim his insurance loh. Some people really have very bad attitude gay or not gay, beng or not beng, sure got f up people everywhere one.

Your investigation skills super good. I think you should claim him also since he so SL. On the flip side, I kenna one taxi driver bang into me at the back. He super SL, Din want to come down. Come down alr just talk on his phone and din want to look at me even. So in the end just claim his insurance loh. Some people really have very bad attitude gay or not gay, beng or not beng, sure got f up people everywhere one.

What is SL huh?

He looked like those wastrel kind. Most probably not used to waking up that early, hence the misjudgement.

I'm quite familar with that stretch.

Traffic condition at Still rd junction usually tails far back....beyond Shell station.

XK guy expected drivers to make way for him, block other vehicles behind to enable him to cut across to opposite side towards Siglap.

Damn inconsiderate of him and the driver of the other car as well!

Scenarios like this getting quite common now......just becos a driver signals, other vehicles are expected to give way immediately,

which is not always possible to do so, given the short notice or traffic conditions!

What is SL huh?

He looked like those wastrel kind. Most probably not used to waking up that early, hence the misjudgement.

Traffic condition at Still rd junction usually tails far back....beyond Shell station.

XK guy expected drivers to make way for him, block other vehicles behind to enable him to cut across to opposite side towards Siglap.

Scenarios like this getting quite common now......just becos a driver signals, other vehicles are expected to give way immediately,

which is not always possible to do so, given the short notice or traffic conditions!

ya i gave one guy a very dirty look .. driving a golden c180 ... signal and immediately try to squeeze in (all of us lining up to turn left behind the bus .. but he was lazy) ... too bad for him i can accelerate faster. i dont mind to give way if you signal intention earlier ... not when traffic starts moving and everyone ready to turn .. and you slow down just to suddenly cut... ><

Seems like u prefer to live in society w/o rules & regulations.

Pay a puny fine can widen (not enlarging) income gap?

Since u are unable understand the real meaning of my posting then lets just forget it and move on. No point argue for the sake of arguing.

Since u are unable understand the real meaning of my posting then lets just forget it and move on. No point argue for the sake of arguing.

[laugh] Nice retreat. [thumbsup]

ya i gave one guy a very dirty look .. driving a golden c180 ... signal and immediately try to squeeze in (all of us lining up to turn left behind the bus .. but he was lazy) ... too bad for him i can accelerate faster. i dont mind to give way if you signal intention earlier ... not when traffic starts moving and everyone ready to turn .. and you slow down just to suddenly cut... ><

What pisses me off is that the line cutters come and squeeze-in at the beginning of the "Q", that is just before the turn. For any good reason, if they want to cut-in, let them do at the beginning of the slow moving "Q"

I cannot blame them fully as no one wants to let them in at any point of the "Q"!

What pisses me off is that the line cutters come and squeeze-in at the beginning of the "Q", that is just before the turn. For any good reason, if they want to cut-in, let them do at the beginning of the slow moving "Q"

I cannot blame them fully as no one wants to let them in at any point of the "Q"!

Queue cutters can rot and die as far as I'm concerned. If I think they are deliberately cutting queue I die die won't let them in.

Car no 82 pretty common along tanjong katong rd.

Saw a porsche cayanne, bmw 5 with 82 always near there. This jaguar looks very familiar also. Maybe there is a club "82" in sg [:/]

No, we are not part of this Jag gang.

What is SL huh?

Ya if he turn left and left into Karikal then left again to St Pat's the left again at Telok Kurau then turn right to East Coast Road faster leh....No traffic inside small road also. But die die want to turn right. It is impossible loh.

Dangerous driver.. Get off the road!! [mad][:(]

Not really cos we spend 8-10 hours on the road so higher chance of accident. About 6 accidents during my 3 years driving taxi.