Nissan Teana Spare parts

Rustyz

Dear all,

Could anyone advice me find I could find a good deal on the following Nissan Teana parts.Coming to 4 years, the car need the following parts replaced.

1)Front and back Suspension
2)Steering Hub( TC say the joint is leaking)
3) Engine mounting

Thank you for reading

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Dear all,

Could anyone advice me find I could find a good deal on the following Nissan Teana parts.Coming to 4 years, the car need the following parts replaced.

3) Engine mounting

Thank you for reading

Cheers

You might want to try calling Fong Tat.

You might want to try calling Fong Tat.

They don't have the steering part leh, ask them if they are going to order. The sale man answer me another thing

I normally buy Nissan parts from fong tat or teck guan. But from my experience, fong tat is slightly cheaper.

JAE auto is also Nissan stockist but I never tried before.

Edited by Fcw75

i got my teana parts from Lesun Auto supply at Ubi, rear original nissan shocks at $110/pc. need to climb stairs to level 3 though. Btw, so fast change mounting? What is your mileage? my regular workshop said need to dismount engine for mounting replacement. :-(

Edited by RedEmber

Will try tech guan, Fong tat don't have stock for my part.

Teana parts so exotic to find

Fong Tat's staff ALL very 'howlian',small business from Nissan owners,they don't do,it happens last month,i walk in to buy a oil filter from them,just 1 word,"NO STOCK".!!!

I found Teck Guan marginally cheaper than Fong Tat but payment is in cash only.

Teana's mounting last only around 50k km as the vibration becomes noticeable at this mileage. The mountings are just not hardy enough for the heavy engine. The same problem with the Cefiro. Replacement of mountings is almost a full day job.

Minimum price for a complete 4 pc original set of shock absorbers is around $900+. If anyone can get it cheaper let me know. And for Teana my suggestion is to stick to the original absorbers as aftermarket ones will just mess up the ride quality.

I found Teck Guan marginally cheaper than Fong Tat but payment is in cash only.

Teana's mounting last only around 50k km as the vibration becomes noticeable at this mileage. The mountings are just not hardy enough for the heavy engine. The same problem with the Cefiro. Replacement of mountings is almost a full day job.

Minimum price for a complete 4 pc original set of shock absorbers is around $900+. If anyone can get it cheaper let me know. And for Teana my suggestion is to stick to the original absorbers as aftermarket ones will just mess up the ride quality.

my mileage is ard 70k, 08 car. Encountered the vibration as well.During my last servicing at 70k, i have changed all 6pcs of the sparkplugs (Denso Fxe20hr11, shipped in from Amazon) though TC said the plugs could last 100k. As the intake manifold needs to be removed for this work, i instructed the mechanic to clean my throttle body as well. Now the vibration is mostly gone, engine feels like new again. :-)

Fong Tat's staff ALL very 'howlian',small business from Nissan owners,they don't do,it happens last month,i walk in to buy a oil filter from them,just 1 word,"NO STOCK".!!!

Yeah that is what is they reply me. They can also upfront say they don't deal with individual customer. Wasting each other time

U guys went to which fong tat? Don't got to the one at kallang. I think they are the warehouse cum office cum don't know what.

Go to the one at 355 - 357 serangoon road.

Dear all,

3) Engine mounting

Thank you for reading

Cheers

time to change your ride. :D

U guys went to which fong tat? Don't got to the one at kallang. I think they are the warehouse cum office cum don't know what.

Go to the one at 355 - 357 serangoon road.

That's the one...poor attitude.!

That's the one...poor attitude.!

Anyone know if can get OEM parts from online at a cheaper price? Must intro some competition to wake up their idea

Get from jae. Feng tat only serves the dealers, workshops.. Small walk in like us, they dun entertain one. Always no stock

↡ Advertisement