Silly question about season parking

Newdrive

My place here just recently changed to automated parking system...

previously car owners will paste the season parking on their car... so with this new automated parking system how to tell if you are season parking holder? Thru the IU?

↡ Advertisement

My place here just recently changed to automated parking system...

previously car owners will paste the season parking on their car... so with this new automated parking system how to tell if you are season parking holder? Thru the IU?

Management will ask for IU number to be submitted.

Everytime you pass thru, no deductions will be done.

ahhh! thanks!

what if my IU faulty cannot detect... will I be penalised? or maybe i cannot even enter car park... haha

The system only detects IU. So if IU faultly den got to change IU lor..

Eh if IU faulty go bang table ask the dealer to change!

Edited by Seanboi

btw...

how fast if i apply season parking online? or go down to HDB branch faster?

cos my car evaluation postponed from today till wed... and fri I will be out of town already...

[;)]

What happens when the car park is full. Will the 2nd car (season parking) be prevented from entering due to 1st car (non season parking) being stopped by the gantry. If there is no stopping by gantry, would it not defeat the purpose? i.e. 2nd car can refuse to exit?

Edited by Tarmac

What happens when the car park is full. Will the 2nd car (season parking) be prevented from entering due to 1st car (non season parking) being stopped by the gantry. If there is no stopping by gantry, would it not defeat the purpose? i.e. 2nd car can refuse to exit?

By right if the carpark equip with EPS parking, they should install 2 separate entrance into the carpark, one is for season parking holder and the other is for non-season parking. So that season parking holder can enter the carpark by the season parking entrance even the carpark is full.

With the ERP parking IT will know how many Season Parking car and how many non-season parking cars are inside a particular carpark so dun worry if the quota for the non-season parking lots are full no more such cars can go in but the season parking cars still can enter.

The system only detects IU. So if IU faultly den got to change IU lor..

Eh if IU faulty go bang table ask the dealer to change!

IU comes three year warranty and is settle with Vicom

Hi all,

Can't post a new topic, hence using the nearest search.

For Season Parking, if you don't own a car (but rent a car), are you allowed to apply season parking?

Considering that the season parking has your vehicle number and expiry date (but renting would mean your car number is different).

So does that mean cannot apply, but use only coupon or automated parking?

Automated parking means your cashcard got to be in your ICU? :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

Dont know about HDB parking but I think it shd be the same as private parking. If it is for a period of time, you can ask them to change the IU number to that of your replacement car... but if it is for one day, not sure if they will do it.

Thanks all! Managed to find out that my area still uses coupon *phew!*

Oh oh..that means I need to find out more things such as ERP rates. Ughhh :wacko:

Ok I better get off and continue to do my homework

↡ Advertisement