Silly question about season parking

Newdrive

If temporarily changing car you can get your season parking changed.

Even for only one day.

Is it? The HDB officer whom I called told me that they sell only per monthly basis.

Think I better go to the gantry there and see see look look.

I have taken taxi all the way inside, and haven't seen any gantries...maybe I missed something :ph34r:

I even tried applying through HDB website and it keeps telling me that my car type is wrong [confused]

Is it? The HDB officer whom I called told me that they sell only per monthly basis.

Think I better go to the gantry there and see see look look.

I have taken taxi all the way inside, and haven't seen any gantries...maybe I missed something :ph34r:

I even tried applying through HDB website and it keeps telling me that my car type is wrong [confused]

i think Darryn was referring to the case where you already have an existing season parking, and you are just temporarily changing your car to another car (e.g. if your car gets into an accident and you are using a temp rental car in the meantime). For such cases, HDB will allow you to switch your season parking to your rental car.

Correct.

Other than that, season parking is by the month only.

Interestingly, if you are late paying, it is not pro-rated, BUT you still can get a ticket. Strikes me as a little bit incongruous

What happens when the car park is full. Will the 2nd car (season parking) be prevented from entering due to 1st car (non season parking) being stopped by the gantry. If there is no stopping by gantry, would it not defeat the purpose? i.e. 2nd car can refuse to exit?

when full, all cars can enter whether season parking or not.. cos non season parking car got 10mins grace to exit...

Twincharged

when full, all cars can enter whether season parking or not.. cos non season parking car got 10mins grace to exit...

Depends on carpark. I encountered some carparks when full non-season holder cannot enter.

15 minutes ago, zendriver said:

I renewed my season parking for this month yesterday. Today I was charged when I drove out. Anybody knows why?

probably havent update yet. can call HDB to waive.

1 hour ago, zendriver said:

I renewed my season parking for this month yesterday. Today I was charged when I drove out. Anybody knows why?

See who the service provider is and call them or email them.

I did and got back my refund of one plus dollar and an apology.

HDB is too busy to balance out their deficit.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

question : i have a family parking season coupon and usually we have to renew on the 21 of each month.

but this month cannot got my parent's place ... so if i skip renewing this month, will i be able to renew the next month without applying or need to applying again ?

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

question : i have a family parking season coupon and usually we have to renew on the 21 of each month.

but this month cannot got my parent's place ... so if i skip renewing this month, will i be able to renew the next month without applying or need to applying again ?

if no balloting shd be able to..

36 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Skip one month should be ok. But thought for Apr season parking, you should have already purchased in Mar liao? This month should buy for May season?

Edited by 13177

Twincharged
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Skip one month should be ok. But thought for Apr season parking, you should have already purchased in Mar liao? This month should buy for May season?

something liddat lah ....

Turbocharged

Actually, can terminate HDB season parking service till 30 May. Non essential services like parking enforcement will not appear.

Edited by Vinceng

7 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Actually, can terminate HDB season parking service till 30 May. Non essential services like parking enforcement will not appear.

Parking barriers are not disabled, are they?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

Only bikes can enjoy this waiver. 

• Praise 1

On 4/21/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ysc3 said:

I have same situation. My workplace closed also. But my workplace HDB carpark is popular. (Difficult to get season parking, I have to appeal previously). 

So I send email to ask.  They call me n said should be no more problem to renew the following month if skip one month.  

If your car park is not that popular, should be no issue. For my case, that car park is “control” so they can’t anyhow release new season parking ticket. They said that if I can’t renew online can email them and they will help me.  So maybe u can send an email to the branch office. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1