Car Curtains

Kelpie

Neutral Newbie

any other places to install the cur curtains? I heard autobacs has, but how much roughly is it to install the whole car? I have a budget of less than $200 only. =) And anyone knows how much is the curtain hook from Garson selling in sg? Does autobacs sells Garson products? thanks in advance

Drawing curtains on the 2 back passenger side ok mah.

Of course in front cannot rah.

i know what i'm about to say isn't going to go down well with many bros here.

if you want to install curtains, please don't endanger the lives of other road users. if you want to crash and burn with your family, go ahead. but don't do it at the expense of other innocent road users.

it's no doubt useful for privacy and keeping the sun out, but keep our roads safe.

i know there are responsible bros out there, but i think anybody with such curtains should be responsible and tie ALL of them up properly when you are driving and only use them when stationary. there are many times where i've seen drivers draw the rears ones completely and about 3/4 in the front. they change lanes without being able to check blind spots. i've experience near-miss accidents and seen a fair share of others (including changing lanes into a motorcycle).

it's still not illegal to have them, but it only takes one fatal accident before curtains are banned. and any casualty is one too many.

I've got curtain installed....very useful to cut out the glare from the sun.

Better to get a customised one that fits your car....else it will look very untidy.

anyone with any reviews on the curtains... i feel like doing one as the sunlight do irritates my baby son at time when i drive

i had it and my 3 yr old daughter love it...especially @NSH... it do reflect part of the sun ray... especially park under the sun.. [:)]

Yah .... car got curtains is good .... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

But it should be use only when the car is stationary.

lol why stationary? hmm unless you are sleeping in the car like what most taxi drivers do? [:p]

please dont drive with the side curtains drawn. i ever drove beside one stupid mpv with the side curtains drawn and it nearly collided into my car when he tried to change lane. i think the curtain blocked his view.

Neutral Newbie

Derick: Given a choice, I will use dark window tinting instead. If it is ever gonna be legal.

I agree with you. Few years back, I was asked to remove instantly by STA Test Centre. If I dun do it, I will have to go back for inspection again. Side curtain may cause the drivers to overlook the blindspots.

please dont drive with the side curtains drawn. i ever drove beside one stupid mpv with the side curtains drawn and it nearly collided into my car when he tried to change lane. i think the curtain blocked his view.

This explains it all, folks. -_-

Why no choice to put curtain on front wind screen? Liddat want go ECP, punggol end all this can hank panky without fear and trouble! :D

↡ Advertisement