Car Curtains

Kelpie

Buy from Autobacs, they have the most selections of curtains, many types. However their prices not cheap. I install it DIY. Autobacs can install for you but need to pay (I think is $10 one side).

Go buy it now.. tonight you can put it to "good use"... :D

Wow! Actually, just kapo asking only lah! I am used to bedroom, not keen to venture out. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Buy from Autobacs, they have the most selections of curtains, many types. However their prices not cheap. I install it DIY. Autobacs can install for you but need to pay (I think is $10 one side).

install it DIY?? ur SP got chip?

Had fishnet type on my car, good during evening sun from the side.

Interesting! That's from a practical point of view... So, legal to put on all 4 windows? Rear window also can? [:)]

Interesting! That's from a practical point of view... So, legal to put on all 4 windows? Rear window also can? [:)]

I see LTA and TP ride pass me even when my curtains are draw when driving without being stop. Remember to exercise extra caution when turning due to view being block.

Definitely illegal to draw it when driving.

I see LTA and TP ride pass me even when my curtains are draw when driving without being stop. Remember to exercise extra caution when turning due to view being block.

Definitely illegal to draw it when driving.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

A bro in earlier post said his company vans' curtains all kana taken out...

But I more interested to know why you put up curtains har? Don't mind to share... [:p]

u ever try driving whole afternoons...under the scorching sun ..phew...with car curtains drawn...the temp drops...actually mine is van....so behind no windows...so nice and cool behind...but really hot in front ...so draw curtains to keep out the heat...not like what u think la [rifle]

May I ask where yoy install & how much har? [:p]

yup..autobacs sell..if u not sure which type to get...u can ask the stuff to assist u...mine..i got at ubi autobacs...a bit troublesome..cause the shape of my window are a bit weird..cause mine is eurovan...think budget bout 40..if i remember correctly...but u need to get some super glue to stick it

Does it comes with lists of recommended venue to test out the reliablity of the products??? SGH carparks...,etc... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

personal observation, drivers that install curtains in their cars are usually bochup drivers. drive recklessly, change lanes indiscrimately, don't signal etc..

what about those with super black tinted windows?

they are even worst?

yup..autobacs sell..if u not sure which type to get...u can ask the stuff to assist u...mine..i got at ubi autobacs...a bit troublesome..cause the shape of my window are a bit weird..cause mine is eurovan...think budget bout 40..if i remember correctly...but u need to get some super glue to stick it

Bro, should be come with 3m double side tape, mine does at least but it still came off at corner. It's best when have IR reduction film install on the window.

personal observation, drivers that install curtains in their cars are usually bochup drivers. drive recklessly, change lanes indiscrimately, don't signal etc..

It's ostrich syndrome I guess, but not all lah.

u ever try driving whole afternoons...under the scorching sun ..phew...with car curtains drawn...the temp drops...actually mine is van....so behind no windows...so nice and cool behind...but really hot in front ...so draw curtains to keep out the heat...not like what u think la [rifle]

I try not to imagine too hard what happens behind once the curtains are drawn... [;)]