Bkk Which Sim card to buy to call back Sin?

Serene79

alot of brands selling in convenience stalls...but make sure to check on the small prints...some charge as high as 10baht per minute for international call.

I bought 1 in pattaya (not sure what calling card)..only 1 baht per minute call to SG...card cost about 200 baht (about sg$8) but there are various pricing too, cheapest should be about 100baht... ^_^

Btw, do bring along a spare basic phone and ask the counter staff to activate the card for you in the spare phone, coz the instructions are all in Thai. Can DIY (pun intended [laugh] ) if you can read or speak Thai.

alot of brands selling in convenience stalls...but make sure to check on the small prints...some charge as high as 10baht per minute for international call.

I bought 1 in pattaya (not sure what calling card)..only 1 baht per minute call to SG...card cost about 200 baht (about sg$8) but there are various pricing too, cheapest should be about 100baht... ^_^

Btw, do bring along a spare basic phone and ask the counter staff to activate the card for you in the spare phone, coz the instructions are all in Thai. Can DIY (pun intended [laugh] ) if you can read or speak Thai.

Will be bring those old ppl phone there. thx for advise

Just buy at the DTAC counter at the airport,press 00465 with sgp number to call back to Singapore,at only 4baht per min,top up at 7 eleven,just tell them happy top up.available in 60,100,200,300 to 1000baht.

once you arrived at the arrival hall, you will see one whole rows of shops selling HP cards. The staff can speak English and can advise you which one to get

my alternative is to use Hoiio ... but need wifi connection to make cheap calls ... so far, used in the hotels when i was in taiwan and korea and china.

once you arrived at the arrival hall, you will see one whole rows of shops selling HP cards. The staff can speak English and can advise you which one to get

Yea, i brought a 3G Sim Card there (TH-GSM/AIS) pretty good, 800+ Bhat with 1GB 3G if not wrong 100 free calls [laugh]