Exchange rate issues! Worth going the distance?

Tom_kkh

Do you  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you?

• Yes, i check in website, ask forum and go all the way to get that few cent worth
    • no. not worth the effort
    • sometimes

i am quite amazed by ppl who goes around singapore or website asking for the best exhcange rate to foreign currency.

I never do that as i don change in millions.

i am not sure if it is worth the effort or going to a further place just to get that extra few cents worth.

what is your take?

↡ Advertisement

you know htat you have been opening nonsensical threads as if you have nothing better to do.

u think this is sammyboy ah?? somehow, all your threads the title like some small kid learning english.

Kindly refrain from such and speak properly! I am watching you!

i am quite amazed by ppl who goes around singapore or website asking for the best exhcange rate to foreign currency.

i am not sure if it is worth the effort or going to a further place just to get that extra few cents worth.

what is your take?

compared to your title look at it now! If you do not have hte audacity to do as such, do not start threads!

Thank you

you know htat you have been opening nonsensical threads as if you have nothing better to do.

u think this is sammyboy ah?? somehow, all your threads the title like some small kid learning english.

Kindly refrain from such and speak properly! I am watching you!

so scare [:p][laugh]:D

knn....our english alredy terok....u now add salt and pepper...knn..u think tabao.com ah [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

your most ever confirmed super relevant useful bestest thread is

in vehicle car recorder

the rest...knn, send to HWZ [:p] [:p]

(edited)

your most ever confirmed super relevant useful bestest thread is

in vehicle car recorder

the rest...knn, send to HWZ [:p] [:p]

don angry la. i really want to know what is the mentality.

as u mentioned, i nobody to condemn ppl ar...

i recently met a friend who went around orchard road, walking, just to change sin$2000 to US$. amazing...

no right or wrong. to those who does make the effort will also say i stupid not to do so ma [:p][laugh]:D

Edited by Tom_kkh

don angry la. i really want to know what is the mentality.

as u mentioned, i nobody to condemn ppl ar...

i recently met a friend who went around orchard road, walking, just to change sin$2000 to US$. amazing...

haha..no lah..if we see we change lor. But do make the effort to change so that it is more generic and palatable for the eyes. [laugh] [laugh]

On the topic, how much can u actually save? if walk ok, but if take bus, and change here there, dilutes the overall 'savings'

just look around a few shops then see whi more worth lor

haha..no lah..if we see we change lor. But do make the effort to change so that it is more generic and palatable for the eyes. [laugh] [laugh]

On the topic, how much can u actually save? if walk ok, but if take bus, and change here there, dilutes the overall 'savings'

just look around a few shops then see whi more worth lor

same thoughts. lagi worst if u drive there just to change. calculating parking, distance travel, maybe tolls.... the time consume..

i rather spend more time surf the net to find where got cheap stuff in the country i travel to ... [:p][laugh]:D

same thoughts. lagi worst if u drive there just to change. calculating parking, distance travel, maybe tolls.... the time consume..

i rather spend more time surf the net to find where got cheap stuff in the country i travel to ... [:p][laugh]:D

or knn your fav...start thread in MCf....where best exchange rate ah [:p] [:p]

There are even ppl who think that JB got better rate , go there change KENA rob ! [laugh]

Supercharged

what is your take?

well, since you ask. i just sing along but don't F me ok?? ^_^

for me, i been buying RM lately.

i do see a point in such, each time i would usually change 2-5k of SGD.

so that little did helps, i could use it for my ciggs and petrol.

i'm a church mouse and frugal person.

each time, i would save around RM40-50.

it certainly helps [:p]

well, since you ask. i just sing along but don't F me ok?? ^_^

for me, i been buying RM lately.

i do see a point in such, each time i would usually change 2-5k of SGD.

so that little did helps, i could use it for my ciggs and petrol.

i'm a church mouse and frugal person.

each time, i would save around RM40-50.

it certainly helps [:p]

i always support smokers [laugh]

Supercharged

Depends on how much you are changing. If a few hundreds, not worth the effort.

Going around you gotto incur more transportation cost and extra time....so add-in this comes back to square-one.

what is your take?

simple maths need to ask for a poll?