Impatient F-ed up cabbie!

Green_carnation

another incident is those taxi driver who like to flash 'highbeam' at you when the traffic light just turn 'green' not even 2 seconds & expecting you to chiong ahead.

at the next traffic lights, same thing, one taxi driver did that to me and I switched 'on' my hazard lights, when out and go one round my car checking everything. When over to him and politely asked 'are you trying alert me that something is wrong with my car', I checked and found nothing wrong. Did it when traffic was 'green'.

Driver look at me and LL and when the light was 'red', went back and wait for the next 'green' light. As you know, driving inside Toa Payoh, a lot of short distance traffic lights and not in same timing. One junction could be 'green' and the other junction of 50 meters ahead could be 'red'... [mad]

Wah... You really classic Man! Probably will try it the next time if got chance sia! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

He as cabbie should know the congestions always at that stretch.. and there was nowhere for him to squeeze.. Crazy old man..

He's hand signalling you he steamed already and dunno where to let go. WTF? (Where to fork? Where to fork?) [laugh]

If I were you I couldn't be bothered by these buggers. Hopeless creatures. -_-

Cheer up bro. [:)]

make me feel they are telling people dun mess with them, or they will rally for their gang and fight.. hahaha..

Got 4 enough to charge them for unlawfully assembly .

kept his other fingers and left the middle finger pointing at me.

Stop your car and get out and ask him to show you his middle finger again.

Pull out your handphone and take a pic!

Once you got a pic, feel free to wack him!

But the coward will probably be to scared to raise his finger again.

:D

Ya that side 112 really packed.

Many car and also many people crossing the road.

By the time those people finish crossing the road, only 3 to 4 car can turn then the 5th car kana red light.

Hence the road starts to get jam up.

As for the Taxi driver, they never calm down and reflect on themselves.

Wait a bit won't harm one, if he rush and konck into other car how?

Point at his lousy car cam and say he got evidence.

Evidence his head, I think he don't even dare talks about his car cam as it's all recorded is his fault.

TS I think you know what is right or wrong.

Don't let other's panic you, just drive safely to protect yourself.

Dont's rush and keep cool.

Park your car in 112 and go toast-box lim "KPOI" and laught at that TAXI driver.

You enjoy your life as he still on the road fighting with many car outside.

hahahaha.. thanks bro.. Indeed, in fact these days cabbies get impatient is like the norm. Always give excuses that earn a living, time is precious etc.. failing to know to be patient and drive safely is more important...

He's hand signalling you he steamed already and dunno where to let go. WTF? (Where to fork? Where to fork?) [laugh]

If I were you I couldn't be bothered by these buggers. Hopeless creatures. -_-

Cheer up bro. [:)]

hahahaa.. I was damn pissed, but more or less have simmered down. As you mentioned, hopeless these people..

Probably he dun even dare to show the finger again..

Bro sure a not with a photo of the bugger showing middle finger aka center point can wack?

I don't think so leh

Wow imagine four cabs stopped there, create a scene.. make the road more jammed..

Taxi driver should be cane if they involve in road rage man!!!

They are professional driver leh. Their one day mileage smelly smelly can be my 1 week mileage.

Can SG Govt please pass this bill, those not fit to be cane cannot be taxi driver.

another incident is those taxi driver who like to flash 'highbeam' at you when the traffic light just turn 'green' not even 2 seconds & expecting you to chiong ahead.

at the next traffic lights, same thing, one taxi driver did that to me and I switched 'on' my hazard lights, when out and go one round my car checking everything. When over to him and politely asked 'are you trying alert me that something is wrong with my car', I checked and found nothing wrong. Did it when traffic was 'green'.

Driver look at me and LL and when the light was 'red', went back and wait for the next 'green' light. As you know, driving inside Toa Payoh, a lot of short distance traffic lights and not in same timing. One junction could be 'green' and the other junction of 50 meters ahead could be 'red'... [mad]

Haha. that's one tactic to stump them. "Uncle, my taillights/signal lights/brake lights got spoilt izzit? okay i will go workshop to ask them to replace. thanks for telling me." [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Bro sure a not with a photo of the bugger showing middle finger aka center point can wack?

I don't think so leh

There are somethings you cannot do.

Show middle finger or call a lady a bitch.

If you don't believe me, please call a lady a bitch

and let her sue you.

There are somethings you cannot do.

Show middle finger or call a lady a bitch.

If you don't believe me, please call a lady a bitch

and let her sue you.

That one I know la...I mean KKJ v KKJ( no woman charter)

Let me relate my encounter with a comfort cab.

We are on the slip road towards CTE (city) from PIE (Jurong), as you know that road got 2 lane merge, one slightly after the ERP gantry another further down before the left bend exit to CTE. On the slip road from PIE the 2 lanes will merge joining another lane from the left.

I was on the right lane passing the cab before the merger and have signal left showing him that i will be merging in. At the time of the merge i was about 2 cars infront of him, he high beam me. Just happen that there is also this ambulance with emergency lights on coming from the right lane so i tap a bit of brake for it to pass me before we hit the other merging lane and the cab high beam me a couple more times.

Straight away i wound down my window and gesture to him to stop on the side to chit chat but once we are out of the slip road on CTE, he straight away switch to the 1st lane and try to speed off. As there are many cars at that time, i managed to follow behind him for a couple of times gesturing to him i still want to chit chat, so he must have tot that i am going to follow him home. He did a few lane change all without signal to try shake me off until we hit the tunnel, he made a last ditch attempt by suddenly cutting to the left most lane before the Cairnhill exit and slow down trying to see if i follow him he could take the exit. But well i just continued on my lane back home.

Really what a balless tard he is.

Edited by Xers007

Funny story.

Always want to act king of the road inside their vehicle. When people want to confront them, the balls suddenly dropped. [laugh]

Funny story.

Always want to act king of the road inside their vehicle. When people want to confront them, the balls suddenly dropped. [laugh]

LTA should do something about Taxi driver behavior, if not TD wld continue to behave like this.

The taxi company also not doing enough, if only our dear TPT minster can drive more often then taking public tpt to see how bad the situation is.

So many times you have problems with taxi?

In 23 years of driving, I have yet to have an instance of road rage bad enough to get out of car - either for me or for someone else. I think you are doing something wrong.

Nope, I dare say that I did not provoke nor cause my outbursts and I do have a choice to keep quiet and my blood pressure down to swallow the frustrations. 8+ years of driving, I have met a fair share of inconsiderate drivers regardless of public or personal nature on Singapore and Malaysia roads. I am no angel but I also dare say that when I was high beamed, honked for undesirable acts or other vehicle gave me way, I will wave sorry or thank you regardless. I will even wind down my window to gesture thank you(s) or sorry(s) to the big trunks trucks. [;)]

I recalled that I got off car thrice to confront taxis at traffic junctions and of these 3 times, I had my family onboard and I feel that I need to tell taxi drivers off after they wave me the SMLJ hand sign, LL look and middle finger. I was super pissed these 3 times cos almost involved accident with my whole family on board because of their stupid acts. 1 taxi abrupt cut in without signal and cut into my lane to stop and pick up passenger, i ebrake to avoid and a pickup behind also braked just in time. 1 taxi signalled and tried to cut into my lane without due care while my car was just next to him. 1 taxi was changing lanes so many times in front of me without signal then brakes for no reason with me driving behind.

I just think that sometimes we need to be reminded to be considerate and careful on the roads. My wife asked me if someone challenges me if i drive recklessly how will I react. My answer to her is that I shall step out and say I am sorry regardless if its my fault. If I am not at fault, I will also step out and react to the situation. I will not hesitate to strike back if it comes to blows.

Edited by Subutai
↡ Advertisement