Guitar Thief

Duckduck

cctv not easy but if video spread around..sure some people know this guy & will tip off the authorities..

The owner should sack the fcuking sales staff...people can just walk in & grab a guitar..

the sales staff job is to play guitar at the entrance to attract customer.

heck, maybe the sales staff is the boss himself.

Zhai kiah . . . . hope he get caught soon. He must be happy like bird, to pull off an easy job.

Smart move to bring in empty guitar case.

Looks like shop at Peninsula. I think I bought my ukulele from there.

Zhai kiah . . . . hope he get caught soon. He must be happy like bird, to pull off an easy job.

Smart move to bring in empty guitar case.

Looks like shop at Peninsula. I think I bought my ukulele from there.

next time I bring an empty tennis bag, can put more [laugh] [laugh]

Seems like more ppl who are stealing are ppl in their early 20s. Not long ago a 21yo guy was caught red handed stealing at a swimming pool.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews...830-368702.html

"If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to three years, a fine or both."

Worth it meh? For a guitar?

Oh yeah, got that Sentosa Cove Sponsor Boy also in his early 20s. At this age it seems like their materialistic high point of their life. Can't they get a job and work hard for the things they want to get? Everything want short cut dan show off on social media.

Edited by Watwheels

Sales staff not alert lah... maybe he needed full concentration to play his guitar [laugh] Or it could've been a slow day.

Anyway, now you can see why MOE is tripping over with their haste to re-establish the teaching of character education in schools... correcting a mistake which has been going on for years, i.e. delivering education without the accompanying moral values... thus raising an entire generation of si-gi-nahs! [laugh]

got this from edmw fb

Guitar Thief

after stealing the guitar still pretend to look at other stuff!

what a loser!!! [thumbsdown] work hard for your own manie lah!!! Got skill in guitar, play in pub, earn some marnie, buy better guitar, open guitar school, become guitar god [idea][grin]

Guitar-Hero-3-Legend-Rock-1593.jpg

if skill lousy, get good guitar also no use [shakehead]

last time because my grandfather and grandmother are very poor, my father and uncle (when they were kids) play harmonica and chinese flute for funeral procession to earn small marnie to help in family expenses [grouphug]

Edited by Mustank

That's the sales service in sgp. Boh hiew and boh chap. If they were competent they would had approach the customer to ask, "how can I help?" and not sit at one corner sing song. Lousy service.

I was more intriged by how the chair moved "by it's own" at 3:26

15 minute time lag, according to the timestamp, for that particular camera. Meaning it moved during that 15 minute time difference, but the frame jumped 15 minutes during editing.

Remember last time go Swee Lee as students, the shopkeepers will scrutinize you like siao. If you got nothing to buy, don't look see around. But times are different then, they got a lot of regional studios and band customers, too busy to deal with students.

I never liked the attitude of the staff at Swee Lee. I remember visiting the place with my dad when i was 16 yo cos he was buying a guitar for me. My dad saw one which was hung up and he was reaching out to turn the tag around to check the price when one guy just shouted from the counter, "Eh! Don't any how touch hoh. The guitars are expensive!" KNN, $400 bucks where got expensive?

Right away, we walked out. Pui... till now, I've never been back there.

↡ Advertisement