Lowlee Demolish Bus Stop in Pioneer

Mustank

bus_stop_destroyed_after-thumbnail.jpg

[shocked][shocked][shocked]http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...oyed_after.html [shocked][shocked]

A STOMPer came across this 'frightening' accident scene this morning (Oct 2), where a lorry had ploughed into and demolished an entire bus stop along Pioneer Road.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Happened to see some recovery action at the accident scene involving a container truck along Pioneer Road this morning.

"Hoped that nobody was seriously injured.

"What we saw in the pictures was frightening, as the whole bus stop was demolished."

whoever that wating for bus sure [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

nowadays walking on pavement either buang by lowlee or tree...

Just like how cyclists vehemently lobby for lane demarcations, ... can pedestrians now lobby for crash barriers to be erected wherever pedestrian paths are alongside roads? [laugh]

Just like how cyclists vehemently lobby for lane demarcations, ... can pedestrians now lobby for crash barriers to be erected wherever pedestrian paths are alongside roads? [laugh]

draconian measure. it is a bit like resorting to erecting a huge glass dome over singapore to air-condition the whole place when it will be more practical to simply air-condition select areas.

Turbocharged

erecting a huge glass dome over singapore to air-condition the whole place

I like this idea!!

Singapore, the first nation to be fully airconditioned!!

aeroplanes can park out, connected to city via tunnels. pulua ubin can be the open space for airport.

cover entire singapore with dome and adjust the big aircon to make it 4 seasons. SHIOK.

[shocked][shocked][shocked]http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...oyed_after.html [shocked][shocked]

A STOMPer came across this 'frightening' accident scene this morning (Oct 2), where a lorry had ploughed into and demolished an entire bus stop along Pioneer Road.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Happened to see some recovery action at the accident scene involving a container truck along Pioneer Road this morning.

"Hoped that nobody was seriously injured.

"What we saw in the pictures was frightening, as the whole bus stop was demolished."

whoever that wating for bus sure [lipsrsealed]

oh I thought they just started installing the bus stop siah...

Turbocharged

aeroplanes can park out, connected to city via tunnels. pulua ubin can be the open space for airport.

cover entire singapore with dome and adjust the big aircon to make it 4 seasons. SHIOK.

Yes - just have one MRT dedicated to ferry from airport to city. Running every 2-3 minutes.

Four seasons on the equator would be double shiok

You do realise the comparison is different right? One is having nothing asking for something, the other is having something and asking for more.

I like this idea!!

Singapore, the first nation to be fully airconditioned!!

Might as well as soon we won't have the world's biggest ferris wheel anymore [laugh]

You do realise the comparison is different right? One is having nothing asking for something, the other is having something and asking for more.

last time when limbeh not driving, I never the one near to the kerb. I prefer to wait towards the back of the bus stop nearer the end of the bus where the bus exit. That way I have a clear view of everything and should anything happen, I got back end space to run, worse comes to worst, those kan cheong spider in front of me can be my cushions.

comes 2016, guess I will be taking public transport again.

you mean like this? :huh:

mclaren-mercedes-singapore-grand-prix.jpg