My car got those white drips of paints during HDB repainting

Beachboy7718

After weeks of repainting on my block, my car does not get the paint. This morning, I saw my car got the small drips white paints across all my car when they start painting the next block. I think that they do not cover my car and stong wind blow. Talk to the site supervisor, he says he will use the wax to clean it. I am a bit worry how they will do it as they may not be professional waxer. I wonder if they can compensate for the outside workshop waxing or even polishing if needed? Anyone with the same experience?

Even they offer waxing, I think that I will go car wash first before using waxing. I think that they will only apply spot by spot. For best effect, it need to wax the whole car as the paints all across the car. I can slightly stretch it off from glass but do dare to stretch off from metal chassic.

If they willing to compensate the $$$ for waxing or even polishing then problem easy solved. This is huge estima, I wonder how the bangadesh worker will wax it... ? My bb still 2.5 yrs. Hope to hear with the same experience. I am not free tommorrow and Friday. Not sure the paint will be tough stain on the car after few days.

Edited by Beachboy7718
↡ Advertisement

Hi, my vehicle also encountered the same problem when I parked at MSCP. You can check the signboard outside the MSCP the contractor in charge of this project. They will arrange for you the mobile car polisher to polish and get rid of the tiny paint sport. It's free. : :D

Edited by Henryngseowkok

Manage talk to the contractor. They use clay to clean it. Polish and wax does not help. I have request 2nd time to clay it as there are still some white sand dots across my car. Claying does working.

Twincharged

Manage talk to the contractor. They use clay to clean it. Polish and wax does not help. I have request 2nd time to clay it as there are still some white sand dots across my car. Claying does working.

After they clay sure got alot of swirls unless they polish as well.

After they clay sure got alot of swirls unless they polish as well.

i doubt they can polish it well. we are talking about bangala workers and i think really [bigcry]

Twincharged

i doubt they can polish it well. we are talking about bangala workers and i think really [bigcry]

After they polish will have even more swirls. lol.

Turbocharged

if u are not comfortable to let the foreman's bangala wash/clay/wax/polish your car, escalate it to the in-charged hdb person.

i believe these contractor companies are insured to handle these costs

I kena once. The contractor spray paint fencing and the paint stained onto my car. I got the contractor to polish up my ride, and they did it twice to remove the paint. But some rubber lining will be stained, cannot remove. Just have to live with it.

(edited)

After consult with the contractor that there are still some white sand dot point, they are willing to ask outside wax and polishing workshop to do the service for me. They can arrange one for me or I ask for one. Any good recommendation near bishan area?

I am very sieow with this contractor ever since they do hdb painting. First the paint on my car, then my windscreen crack (Already have litte chip after hitting rock but never spread/crack after driving 2.5 yrs.). After they did on 2nd time claying on 6th Oct, my windscreen cracking for 5 inche horizantally for non reason. Now I need to claim my insurance and spoit the V-cool film. Check with contractor that they only willing to compensate the access value after insurance not v-kool. I do not have access on windsreen claim actually.

The worst is that their bangadesh worker tackle my maid. My maid change behavior and sneak out 3 times to meet her bf. Bf gave her handphone. My maid dare to left my kid (4 yrs) and twins (28mon at home) alone going out to meet her BF. We caught her when we return from BF and find out whole stories. After learning she kept lying at last min and found her handphone with all love messages. I send her back to Indonesia immediately. So Sieow with this contractor, want to file police report, useless as there is no crime. Talk to contractor, they suspect one of the lansi bangadesh that they may do sth about it.

Shall I write to contractor and complaint? Although i have talked to the supervisor of contractor that they say will do all above and take actions but not black and white about my car to be polished and clean totally. V-Kool totally not their responsible. I am not sure if they are using the bangadesh worker happend to be my maid bf that he sabotash my car. I also worry about safety of family about the bangadesh we complain.

The worst is without maid I have huge loss and my wife will have mentally suffer with taking care of twins. My wife is in depression medicaiton. It is why I hire maid to help even used to have 2 maids. I am helping her a bit now but not much I can help now. We have to go through another process of hiring new maid and more costy now with the new rule. It is so sieow with this contractor. Sometimes I think that What if the contractor is not appear at all. I will not have these 3 problems just happening in 1 week.

Edited by Beachboy7718

Twincharged

After consult with the contractor that there are still some white sand dot point, they are willing to ask outside wax and polishing workshop to do the service for me. They can arrange one for me or I ask for one. Any good recommendation near bishan area?

I am very sieow with this contractor ever since they do hdb painting. First the paint on my car, then my windscreen crack (Already have litte chip after hitting rock but never spread/crack after driving 2.5 yrs.). After they did on 2nd time claying on 6th Oct, my windscreen cracking for 5 inche horizantally for non reason. Now I need to claim my insurance and spoit the V-cool film. Check with contractor that they only willing to compensate the access value after insurance not v-kool. I do not have access on windsreen claim actually.

The worst is that their bangadesh worker tackle my maid. My maid change behavior and sneak out 3 times to meet her bf. Bf gave her handphone. My maid dare to left my kid (4 yrs) and twins (28mon at home) alone going out to meet her BF. We caught her when we return from BF and find out whole stories. After learning she kept lying at last min and found her handphone with all love messages. I send her back to Indonesia immediately. So Sieow with this contractor, want to file police report, useless as there is no crime. Talk to contractor, they suspect one of the lansi bangadesh that they may do sth about it.

Shall I write to contractor and complaint? Although i have talked to the supervisor of contractor that they say will do all above and take actions but not black and white about my car to be polished and clean totally. V-Kool totally not their responsible. I am not sure if they are using the bangadesh worker happend to be my maid bf that he sabotash my car. I also worry about safety of family about the bangadesh we complain.

The worst is without maid I have huge loss and my wife will have mentally suffer with taking care of twins. My wife is in depression medicaiton. It is why I hire maid to help even used to have 2 maids. I am helping her a bit now but not much I can help now. We have to go through another process of hiring new maid and more costy now with the new rule. It is so sieow with this contractor. Sometimes I think that What if the contractor is not appear at all. I will not have these 3 problems just happening in 1 week.

You got the paint dripped on your car at around block 167 area? I saw them painting around there recently. They cover the cars but I think never tie. Saw some of the covers being blown open by the wind...

You got the paint dripped on your car at around block 167 area? I saw them painting around there recently. They cover the cars but I think never tie. Saw some of the covers being blown open by the wind...

Bro, it is damn sieow! I have moved away when my block is repaintingf for weeks. They do cover it during paiting my block. But when they do the next block and they do not cover my car. I kena it. Damn bad luck!!!

I have sent to detailing shop for claying and waxing. Claimed to contractor. New windsreen 100% claimed by insurance. New V-kool film paid by myself. Case close.

Now my friend at next block sent his maid home due to the similar problem with the painting worker. There is totally no protection for employer like us when our maid having affair with those workers. I heard some of them even pregnant. Employers quickly sent the maid home.

The painting contractors could have save all the time and money if they invest in these cheap use and throw plastic car covers .

post-272-1353144364_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeobh
↡ Advertisement