Sicko Neighbour(s)

Picnic06-Biante15

newer HDB designs do not allow sunlight or wind to blow the laundry at the kitchen.

Depends on the direction of the kitchen lah. Mine is facing west, in the afternoon it had pefect sun shine for drying of laundry.

↡ Advertisement

All the faults lies with HBD for designing a common rubbish chut ... -_-

Some just lazy to walk all the way to the common chut to throw and as the result, irresponsibile neighbours.... [mad]

Ha may be cos all common rubbish chute that bangla can hav free time to moonlight washing car.

Every month paid them money, must give them some works to do lah...

U overload them with work...They will charge u higher fee

My upstair neighbour aso a------e, threw dirt water down the balcony and void deck .. Told them off abd they stop but a while later they did it again..

Supercharged

What are the possibilities that stomper's neighbour(s) are foreigners... [sly]

Very high possibility. Usually they are not familiar with our culture here and tot like their hometown.... some maids who just started work in SG.

Supercharged

newer HDB designs do not allow sunlight or wind to blow the laundry at the kitchen.

Newer HDB design that the laundry is hang on fixed poles just outside the utility area and it is sheltered from rain and upstairs neighbour. Hence no more long poles needed for new HDB flats, and won't have such problems anymore.

dunno how new is consider new. my HDB which is about 10yrs built in the early 2000s....kitchen window built in the way it is concealed from outside view. so the sunlight cannot shine thru the 'hole' from the top. that mean there is a squarish empty column space for hanging clothes where sun cannot shine in for certain units.

There was a case recently of some1 throwing mortar (for pounding chilli) from HDB flat. This is definitely a case of killer litter literally!!! [sweatdrop] Didn't hit anybody but land on one car's roof. Driver suay has to bear the cost for repair unless can find the culprit. [bigcry]

Supercharged

There was a case recently of some1 throwing mortar (for pounding chilli) from HDB flat. This is definitely a case of killer litter literally!!! [sweatdrop] Didn't hit anybody but land on one car's roof. Driver suay has to bear the cost for repair unless can find the culprit. [bigcry]

Just report Police. They have a way to track down who threw the thing down.

highly stress place.every day squeeze like sardine in mrt or buses.even taking a taxi or driving also not spared from the traffic jam.no wonder more and more people here are going to register at woodbridge each day.

Supercharged

Didn't you read the thread "Losing faith in our police"?

I know.

Just try lah. Maybe they can do it. If not, take it a "training" for them lor... [laugh]

Supercharged

dunno how new is consider new. my HDB which is about 10yrs built in the early 2000s....kitchen window built in the way it is concealed from outside view. so the sunlight cannot shine thru the 'hole' from the top. that mean there is a squarish empty column space for hanging clothes where sun cannot shine in for certain units.

Those flats built in early 2000s have this design problem. Most of them are in the Punggol/Sengkang areas. Some of these units on the higher floor still can get some sunlight, but those lower ones totally zero sunlight. Their clothes could only depend on the wind to dry up.

Otherwise, buy a clothes dryer lor.... [:(]

Report STOMP : Mischiveous neighbours irkes Marsiling resident by throwing food onto laundry

STOMPer Jade hopes that something can be done about her neighbours in Marsiling Drive after her laundry was stained by food thrown down by them.

The STOMPer wrote:

"A case of high-rise littering where food is thrown out of the kitchen window.

"These photos are taken from the 16th floor of a 18-storey flat in Marsiling Drive.

"If you stay in this particular unit, you can expect to get food stuck on your laundry.

"If I stay on the 16th floor, the culprits can only come from the two floors above me.

"I hope the authorities do something about this."

link:

http://static.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/in...owing_food.html

This neighbour(s) above really [hur]

Stomper staying at the 16 floor and there's only 2 floor above stomper, surely the culprit can be easily identified. [mad]

What will you do if your are the victim ? [furious]

Leave my daily trash at their door step. [laugh]