Samurai burger is back

Mockngbrd

fast food chains use copious amounts of sauce to cover up a dry and tasteless patty (if it can still be considered meat)

That's the most economical way to make more money.
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I think McD got nothing special for this coming National Day that's why we see this Samurai crap. I dont like the local black pepper sauce as the taste is overwhelming to the point it mask all kinds of taste. Oh yeah, just to add there's nothing samurai about black pepper sauce. I think it originated from our local zichar and local western food. IMO they use this sauce to mask the freshness of the fish and beef meat. 

Their rival BK has two burgers to celebrate ND, the laksa and rendang burger. I tried the laksa crispy chicken burger. Ok lah, not say fantastic but at least the laksa sauce is not that overwhelming. I can still get to taste the chicken patty. Rendang burger is nothing new.

I kinda like Mos Burger now. Their beef burger is nice and so is their chilli dog. Follow by BK's whopper burger. For the price range MOS and BK make pretty good beef burgers. 

Edited by Watwheels

All burgers from fast food chains...the sauce is always external one. I keen to find out which outlet or restaurant has juice from the beef itself

Omakase burger patty has meat juice. But very expensive for a fast food style restaurant.

5 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Got a good feeling its coming back real soon.

Saw the posts in FB with its delivery people wearing the samurai hat. Confirm coming back again. 

• Praise 1