Tailor/custom made shirts & trousers

Mugen85

Any recommendation for tailor made shirt & trousers? Not too ex. Cheap to average will do.

u want cheap go G2000.

cheap tailor quality wise is worse than G2000 and may not be much cheaper too.

Turbocharged

u want cheap go G2000.

cheap tailor quality wise is worse than G2000 and may not be much cheaper too.

Got lar... those neighbourhood shop some of them sell 3 for $100... (tailor pants)

Turbocharged

Any recommendation for tailor made shirt & trousers? Not too ex. Cheap to average will do.

Oxford Tailor @ Raffles Place. Not sure if its expensive to you but the quality is ok lah

Got lar... those neighbourhood shop some of them sell 3 for $100... (tailor pants)

Patronized one such shop before in deep Bukit Panjang area and had a bad experience. The tailors were non-locals. Measured my waist and the tape was held very tightly. I reminded him it might be too tight and he insisted it was alright. 2 weeks later when the pants were ready and I tried, true enough, they did not fit. The tailors denied and insisted that I had a heavy dinner before putting on the pants. After much argument, they agreed to alter the pants. After the alteration, one could see the previous sewing marks at the released seams, and it looked as though they could give way any time.

After wearing the pants for one day, the poor quality textile material released bad smell. The back pocket was not strong enough to support my wallet and a hole was almost indented. My other cheap Giodano pants had no such issues.

The experience was really bad. Poor quality and bad service. Will never patronize such shops again.

Try this old uncle located at People's park centre...

u know where the pple park hawker is located?

2nd floor..

NAme of shop is David's Fashion.

Manned by couple, old uncle and wife.

His workmanship is quite good.

Rates are reasonable...

Tell him the Teck Whye guy recommend. He will remember.

I just custom made 1 pair of pants, one full set of suit.

• Praise 1

Any good shops in the western area to recommend? Good if the shops are located at Clementi, Upper Bukit Timah, Redhill or Marsiling,

Try this old uncle located at People's park centre...

u know where the pple park hawker is located?

2nd floor..

NAme of shop is David's Fashion.

Manned by couple, old uncle and wife.

His workmanship is quite good.

Rates are reasonable...

Tell him the Teck Whye guy recommend. He will remember.

I just custom made 1 pair of pants, one full set of suit.

How much did you pay for them? Especially interested to know the price of the pants.

BTW, what is the amount of money to pay for a reasonably well-made pants? I know 3 for $100 is too good to be true.

Those type I try before. Pants materials for the 3 for 100 kind v bad. Better ones usually ard 3 for 120-150.

Neutral Newbie

Grand City Tailor.

$50 to $60 per shirt.

They don't do pants.

52 Ubi Ave 3

#04-38

Singapore 408867

+65 6742 163

I recently made 8pr pants fr $600 fm my regular tailor at jurong point.

Material good but not pure wool or cashmere. Wool cotton blend.

If u wan add let me know but i not sure he give u same price but cut is good n i think value fr money.

Patronized one such shop before in deep Bukit Panjang area and had a bad experience. The tailors were non-locals. Measured my waist and the tape was held very tightly. I reminded him it might be too tight and he insisted it was alright. 2 weeks later when the pants were ready and I tried, true enough, they did not fit. The tailors denied and insisted that I had a heavy dinner before putting on the pants. After much argument, they agreed to alter the pants. After the alteration, one could see the previous sewing marks at the released seams, and it looked as though they could give way any time.

After wearing the pants for one day, the poor quality textile material released bad smell. The back pocket was not strong enough to support my wallet and a hole was almost indented. My other cheap Giodano pants had no such issues.

The experience was really bad. Poor quality and bad service. Will never patronize such shops again.

I managed to get $100 fr 3pcs pants several yrs back. Good cut n decent material but recently realized e lady who measure n take order gave me special price cos i give her lift home every night.

Now she no more e boss my fren give me special price 8pr pants fr $600.

If i knew so cheap i wd hv made more when e lady still around. [:(]

U can go to Pearl's Centre & Look for Man's wear. Unit #01-k5. The boss is Robert Chow.

I made wool blend for $110/pc. I always have problem looking for good tailor to make pants for my thunder thigh.

After that, can go upstair & watch movie [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Grand City Tailor.

$50 to $60 per shirt.

They don't do pants.

52 Ubi Ave 3

#04-38

Singapore 408867

+65 6742 163

I second this. made quite a few shirts from them - came out exactly as per my requirements. extremely satisfied with the workmanship as well ...

↡ Advertisement