Tailor/custom made shirts & trousers

Mugen85

In Toa Payoh Central, there are 2 old uncles in their 70s who run a tailor shop. Have been making my pants and shirts from then for the past several years. 3 pairs of pants for $150, and 3 shirts for $180. Workmanship is very good. One if them is near Courts, facing Courts, go to the right hand side alley and he is on the left, near a shop that sells party goods. The other is near Bangawan Solo.

↡ Advertisement

Grand City Tailor.

$50 to $60 per shirt.

They don't do pants.

52 Ubi Ave 3

#04-38

Singapore 408867

+65 6742 163

that's the one at frontier building rite?

went there before. quite ok.

I second this. made quite a few shirts from them - came out exactly as per my requirements. extremely satisfied with the workmanship as well ...

Somemore, it is mei mei who do the measurement [laugh] [laugh]

U can go to Pearl's Centre & Look for Man's wear. Unit #01-k5. The boss is Robert Chow.

I made wool blend for $110/pc. I always have problem looking for good tailor to make pants for my thunder thigh.

After that, can go upstair & watch movie [laugh] [laugh]

Thanks for the rec. i just visited. The tailor, not the theater.

Turbocharged

Thanks for the rec. i just visited. The tailor, not the theater.

zhun bo. why must you tell us that you *didnt* visit the theater? trying to throw us off the "scent" ah (ewwww lol )

zhun bo. why must you tell us that you *didnt* visit the theater? trying to throw us off the "scent" ah (ewwww lol )

y go theater when easier to watch in comfort of home

nowaday if you buy ready made, they are wrinkle free. Not sure about those tailor made ones.

Would hate it if have to iron like hell. Remeber the days when you had to use starch or silicon spray? those day have to allocate half a day each week just for ironing.

I am more interested to find tailor made shirts than pants. Dont know anywhere can find good tailor made shirts and yet the price is not too expensive. [:p]

nowaday if you buy ready made, they are wrinkle free. Not sure about those tailor made ones.

Would hate it if have to iron like hell. Remeber the days when you had to use starch or silicon spray? those day have to allocate half a day each week just for ironing.

I am anatomically challenge to buy ready made. LL, have to tailor made. All my working pants are not ironed after wash. I scare maid burn it.

In Toa Payoh Central, there are 2 old uncles in their 70s who run a tailor shop. Have been making my pants and shirts from then for the past several years. 3 pairs of pants for $150, and 3 shirts for $180. Workmanship is very good. One if them is near Courts, facing Courts, go to the right hand side alley and he is on the left, near a shop that sells party goods. The other is near Bangawan Solo.

bro, can give block number (can see from streetdirectory.com) ? as far as i remember, the only way to "face" Courts is to stand at the toa payoh garden and look at main door of Courts. no buildings in that direction leh.

I am more interested to find tailor made shirts than pants. Dont know anywhere can find good tailor made shirts and yet the price is not too expensive. [:p]

the one laserjet recommended quite ok.

abt 60 per shirt. can choose design and cuff etc. workmanship ok too.

the one laserjet recommended quite ok.

abt 60 per shirt. can choose design and cuff etc. workmanship ok too.

So this tailor made shop, the shirt design usually is targeting at which age group? [:/]

Turbocharged

huh what movie showing there huh?? Japanese wrestling?? [:p][laugh]

Different folks different stroke.

This one, i Tailor about 8 shirt. to date none i wore. All pass to salvation army.

Pay a little more get better tailor and fabric.

Grand City Tailor.

$50 to $60 per shirt.

They don't do pants.

52 Ubi Ave 3

#04-38

Singapore 408867

+65 6742 163

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1