Stupid singaporeans on NSHW

Racing

fark off from the right lane lah.

very screw up.

NSHW most of the time only 2 lanes.

they travel at right lane with 110-120 speed n block up many cars.

all the cars hv to overtake from the left, i stuck behind such idiots a few time on each trip . WTFFFFFFFFFFF

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

very screw up.

all the cars hv to overtake from the left, i stuck behind such idiots a few time on each trip . WTFFFFFFFFFFF

*putting on stupid hat*

I doing speed limit what...why you need to overtake? Cannot go faster anyhow. To go faster not safe.

*taking off stupid hat*

Yeah Man! 95% of the time, if someone is hogging on the NSHW it will be an S plate car!

Also - I find that if you are going around 130-140, most of the time you are ok,

I hate going 110-120 because you are always left-right, left-right....drives me crazy

very screw up.

you are the number 10001 member to start this type of thread or comment, you can fark all you want and they are still on the road and you might earn a yellow card.

you are the number 10001 member to start this type of thread or comment, you can fark all you want and they are still on the road and you might earn a yellow card.

I think if too many inconsiderate stupid sporeans start using e NSHW msia gharmen sud place big sign at side of hway say "HEY DUMB ASS SG DRIVER.....YES U DUMB ASS SG DRIVER, IF U SEE A VEHICLE, EVEN IF ITS A FARKING BIG BUS OR TRUCK, COMING UP FASTER THEN U PLS USE YR FARKING SMALL BRAIN N KEEP LEFT SO TY CAN PASS U.

U R NOT E POLICE SO DUN ACT LIKE 1 N TRY TO STOP THEM FM GOING FASTER THAN SPEED LIMIT."

IF MSG IS TOO LONG CN JUST BREAK IT INTO A FEW SIGNS.

Hopefully those numbskull sg drivers get e msg n give way to faster vehicles.

I think if too many inconsiderate stupid sporeans start using e NSHW msia gharmen sud place big sign at side of hway say "HEY DUMB ASS SG DRIVER.....YES U DUMB ASS SG DRIVER, IF U SEE A VEHICLE, EVEN IF ITS A FARKING BIG BUS OR TRUCK, COMING UP FASTER THEN U PLS USE YR FARKING SMALL BRAIN N KEEP LEFT SO TY CAN PASS U.

U R NOT E POLICE SO DUN ACT LIKE 1 N TRY TO STOP THEM FM GOING FASTER THAN SPEED LIMIT."

IF MSG IS TOO LONG CN JUST BREAK IT INTO A FEW SIGNS.

Hopefully those numbskull sg drivers get e msg n give way to faster vehicles.

errr...... if in malay they cannot understand leh, if in English the local say they dun understand [laugh]

ok lah for me if encounter such driver, i will honk till they give way, normally they will move aside. My speed so that fast so i dun have to start braking 1 km away like those sport car going at 240km/h [sweatdrop]

Actually from my experience, more often than not, it's the MY drivers who road hog as well.

But you see this kind of road-hogging even on SG e-ways so why should they change their habit just because they are in MY?

Turbocharged

Actually from my experience, more often than not, it's the MY drivers who road hog as well.

But you see this kind of road-hogging even on SG e-ways so why should they change their habit just because they are in MY?

Singaporeans are worse than Malaysians when it comes to road hogging, 100% confirmed

I was driving back from KL last night. Was doing a fast drive. All malaysia cars will give way when im near them. There are total of 5 Singapore cars who drive slow on right lane. One guy let me overtake n he come back to my lane and high beam me. My middle finger up n show him clearly. HIaz. Some singapore drivers just dun know how to handle NSHW.

errr...... if in malay they cannot understand leh, if in English the local say they dun understand [laugh]

ok lah for me if encounter such driver, i will honk till they give way, normally they will move aside. My speed so that fast so i dun have to start braking 1 km away like those sport car going at 240km/h [sweatdrop]

Maybe come up wh sign. Pic of sg car drive slow slow on right lane n a long Q of vehicles behind standby bricks hammer chains bags of sheet etc all waiting to throw at hogger when ty pass.

Hahaha.

Supercharged

I wish to asked TS and some bros here who fart SG drivers one question: how do you know the driver is Singaporean??? I think it is not right to make a sweeping statement here just becos it is a SG plate car.

I have driven NSH too, and I've seen inconsiderate cars of both SG and MY plates. In my opinion, MY cars are worse then SG cars.

Singaporeans are worse than Malaysians when it comes to road hogging, 100% confirmed

100% confirm agree wh u.

Almost every day n night i encounter on sg hway sg car do 90-100kmh keep to right lane n refuse to keep left n let faster cars pass.

Typical idiotic style of sporeans. Always try to act smart but end up looking damm stupid.

I wish to asked TS and some bros here who fart SG drivers one question: how do you know the driver is Singaporean??? I think it is not right to make a sweeping statement here just becos it is a SG plate car.

I have driven NSH too, and I've seen inconsiderate cars of both SG and MY plates. In my opinion, MY cars are worse then SG cars.

Cos when i open my window n fark those drivers ty always reply in sg accent. Hahaha.

Cos when i open my window n fark those drivers ty always reply in sg accent. Hahaha.

at 110-120km/h...........wind down window with the wind noise can hear properly meh????........... [:/] [:/] [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

at 110-120km/h...........wind down window with the wind noise can hear properly meh????........... [:/] [:/] [laugh] [laugh]

Why not. I come close. Just a couple of inches apart can hear very clearly. I come close so i can point my parang at driver when he open front passenger window.

Hahaha.

↡ Advertisement