Stupid singaporeans on NSHW

Racing

sunday 4-5pm

every1 waiting for chance to overtake. slow n draggy.

nothing wrong with my overtaking skill, my record is 2hour 15min including 1 stop to top up 1 stop to toilet. from jb to kl. lol

I can relate to your driving skills and habit, used to drive fast & furious like you in my younger days.

I'm not here to give brotherly or fatherly advise, If one is to appreciate life to the fullest, road accident is not a place to die there, it can caused distress to other innocent motorists, let alone lost their loved one.

Yeah, one can drive fast /overtake and cant take slow driver/s, Please be patient as the road has no limit, only HSHW, if one really like to drive fast, go to pasir gudang & show your skill- not on the road

The road dun give a damn and others motorists do not give s s--t what you do on the road.

While you may be a damn good driver, life will catch-up with U later, until U land yourself in hospital bed, I will not feel sorry for you.

THINK before you do another rash act.

Be safe brother.

9 outta 10 time you encounter hoggers on NSW....its a SG plate...hahahahaha...sian liao. Just look for chance to overtake lor.

There was once we kenna 2 convoy....first was a Mini group...which was quite steady...they give way once there is a chance...then come the Jazz/Fit gang...wah lau eh...have to pick them off one by one....the last one lagi best....want to show his 1.5L VTEC power....so we just tailgate him...nevermind....at 170kmh...I still got 4500 rpm to go...hahahahahaha....but he wobbling like mad liao. [hur] [hur]

Supercharged

...but isn't overtaking on the left an offence?

Is it?

But if you can't overtake on the right, then it has to be on the left lor...

9 outta 10 time you encounter hoggers on NSW....its a SG plate...hahahahaha...sian liao. Just look for chance to overtake lor.

There was once we kenna 2 convoy....first was a Mini group...which was quite steady...they give way once there is a chance...then come the Jazz/Fit gang...wah lau eh...have to pick them off one by one....the last one lagi best....want to show his 1.5L VTEC power....so we just tailgate him...nevermind....at 170kmh...I still got 4500 rpm to go...hahahahahaha....but he wobbling like mad liao. [hur] [hur]

You driving Lamborghini ah?

I find that comparing MY drivers' behavior in terms of road hogging, those between KL / Ipoh to Butterworh vs those between JB n KL, the former drivers seem to road hog more. Anyone has the same observation?

Yeah I agree but the roads north of KL are not as straight and there are more elevation changes(even mid bend) hence, you really need skill and your car/tyres/brakes has to be in tip top condition to want to be driving faster than them.

For me, I normally look for a few cars travelling around 160-180 to convoy with once I'm travelling north of KL.

Edited by Dissidence

I have told my friend that telling people in Singapore not to tailgate, is like convicing Americans that civilians should not carry guns. The evidence against them are clearly visible everywhere else in the world, yet they find reason to justified the need to do so.

I have told my friend that telling people in Singapore not to tailgate, is like convicing Americans that civilians should not carry guns. The evidence against them are clearly visible everywhere else in the world, yet they find reason to justified the need to do so.

If there are no roadhoggers, there will not be any tailgaters.

Remind me of my friend driving an Audi A4 at there.First he highbeam one MY Gen2 although on his speedo alrdy shown 130 then again my friend overtake on that guy left with speed over 140-150 reaching 170 and out of sudden that Gen2 overtook him like a bigger cc car when his speedo shown 185 hahaha we was like wtf.The power of Malaysian vehicle

Must be a stealth "Genvolution" [laugh]

drive in jb or further up for sg car best is low profile, esp those pos their mentality is u give way or else i crash into ur car as for sg car yes some turn hooligan no give face even to fellow sg car

Edited by Wormvirus

Roughly what is the speed can consider a hogger? When i am driving my current ride 140 is a hogger. [laugh]

I just cant stand weirdo that comes overtake without looking at side or back mirror..

Speed not so important.

A hogger sticks to e right lane n refuses to give way to a faster vehicle coming up behind.

Very dangerous cos ty force faster vehicles to overtake on e left.

If u doing 140 n see another vehicle coming up behind u still need to move left asap to let it pass.

Fact is.... There are just as many retarded mofu hoggers be it Malaysian or Singaporean....

To me, a retarded mofu hogger is a retarded mofu hogger whatever his/her nationality...

To hell with all hoggers.... And to hoggers who tap your brakes.... Pray hard you don't meet me....

Gong xi fai Cai everyone... :)

U r back. Welcome back.

Any stories fm yr road trips? Hahaha. [laugh]

Remind me of my friend driving an Audi A4 at there.First he highbeam one MY Gen2 although on his speedo alrdy shown 130 then again my friend overtake on that guy left with speed over 140-150 reaching 170 and out of sudden that Gen2 overtook him like a bigger cc car when his speedo shown 185 hahaha we was like wtf.The power of Malaysian vehicle

Ty dun hv regular vehicle inspection (vicom) so easier to do engine transplant or mods. :ph34r:

Don't be surprise 15% of singaporeans, their off springs like to pluck figures from the air. They strongly believe that 73.8% of the rest are non thinking imbeciles. It is true that 3% of have no idea what they are typing. It is also very frequent. Have I mentioned the 60.1% yet?

Wah u been doing a lot of statistics lately ah? Projections fr year 2013?

[laugh]

Last week at around 17:30, driving towards Changi on ECP, moderate traffic, lots of slow cars in 2nd lane. There I am, following another car doing about 100 on the 1st lane when a Vios tailgates me. Really close and at that speed as well. Where am I supposed to go huh? Slow moving cars doing 80-90 on 2nd lane and this persistent b------d is flashing me.

So I tapped the brake.

Didn't saw him again till I exited at Marine Parade. There he was in lane 3 still fighting to get ahead.

Prob rushing to e toilet. Hee.

↡ Advertisement