Who Is Amy Cheong?

Yrvsport

Someone from her fb friend list must have screen shot her posting and spread it.

Wonder who is it???

not necessary her friends...

if you take look at the FB, it is link to all your friend's friends and the range goes on very wide. Someone down the chian reported it... [sweatdrop]

Thats why I never like to reply or posted anything in FB ... [mad]

↡ Advertisement

I saw this on Facebook, posted by Faris Mokhtar

I will post in it's entirety, even though is long, as I think it's a great thought, and provides as all for a well thought through, and well reasoned, eloquent reaction

Dear Amy,

You must be in bed right now, with curtains drawn and pillows covering your face. It must have been mid-afternoon when you were told of your dismissal. Your eyes must be red from all that crying while you

Neutral Newbie

Sigh. Already hint big big for him. Guess some folks not so fast lor.

So u NZealander??? Maori or angmoh?? or just another asian like me?

I think it is the manner in which she posted that was particularly offensive and i don't mean just the vulgarity but also saying that they no money don't get married, etc. If she had been more measured, it would not have been this bad. Remember the curry chicken incident? It definitely was not this bad cos the complainant was more measured in her remarks.

Turbocharged

So u NZealander??? Maori or angmoh?? or just another asian like me?

I is Kiwi - which is as far as the description needs to go. [:p][;)]

ayah racism is everywhere lah. go anywhere in the world same. westerners like to call chinese slit eyes etc, we call them chao smelly. this topic nothing new duno y blow up until like this. Amy said wrong thing, shes fired lor move on.

Turbocharged

OMG...u the bird! [laugh][laugh] come...i sayang sayang u...kiwi bird can cook curry anot? [sly]

What curry you want?

I like fish-head, chicken, thai green and red, sweet mutton (with apple and raisins)

Care to share with me?

First thing that went through my mind is that there are worst things being said about other races in many forums on a regular basis including this forum and yet they are not taken to task.

If I start taking screenshots from this forum ,quite a number in this forum will get into trouble.

Turbocharged

i like mango, kiwiFRUIT very sour [:p]

sheesh....the green furry thing is a kiwifruit.

The one with a golden centre is a zespri

She doesnt seem remourseful..she says you don't know me..

Funni ting, thousands calling for her to be sacked..sacked aredy, now people question was it drastic, short sightedness of ntuc blah2..hard to please everyone.

Wonder which organisation dare to hire her now...if i were her i hide at home till the whole thing die down..

Talk about sensitivity, just last weekend, I went to order icecream cake at Sweden for my girl and she likes the piglet character from pooh... but weird enough to us, they don't have it but begawan solo has.... so we ask the staff at swesen.. the reason is simply due to sensitivity of it since swesen is halal ... maybe it never cross our mind on the sensitivity of even a cartoon character but I respect swesen thoughtful decision...

for f**k sake,it's just a cartoon character!

so who are the REAL ones not being tolerant?

there's no need for me to say.everyone around the world can see for themselves.