Writ of summons

Swifter78

I have received a writ of summons recently. What does this mean? Is this normal in motor insurance claims? Will my insurer settle for me?

↡ Advertisement

I have received a writ of summons recently. What does this mean? Is this normal in motor insurance claims? Will my insurer settle for me?

writ of summon? is it for traffic fine? if it is...just pay off and not more issue...if accident claim...better call your insurer.,..

erm... first thing you need to note.... is it to you and c.c your insurer or to your insure and c.c to you.... look at the bottom for the c.c

i received one before.... is to inform me that my insurer is taking their time on the claims so the other party insurer sent a WOS... i call my insurer, make noise... and never hear from anyone again [laugh]

Turbocharged

Who did you crash into?

It's for an accident with a bloody taxi sucker. Almost a year liao, still not settle. It's not CC to my insurance company leh, direct address to me.

It's for an accident with a bloody taxi sucker. Almost a year liao, still not settle. It's not CC to my insurance company leh, direct address to me.

call your insurer now and ask them

Turbocharged

insurance company are never helpful. They are here to suck our money every year.

ask them about my accident case, they ask me to settle myself. KNN@#$%^&

they view the video, re-instate my 50% NCD but dont want to fight the case for me.

what the heck!

MSIX, im going to kick you out next year!

U SUCKS

It's been almost 1 year and ding dong here and there. What I can't stand is the waves of lawyer letters sent by the taxi company. It's totally unfair to us as we don't have the capability as a private individual to fight and can only rely on the insurer to settle.

insurance company are never helpful. They are here to suck our money every year.

ask them about my accident case, they ask me to settle myself. KNN@#$%^&

they view the video, re-instate my 50% NCD but dont want to fight the case for me.

what the heck!

MSIX, im going to kick you out next year!

U SUCKS

Settle yourself? Get your own lawyer ah?

erm... first thing you need to note.... is it to you and c.c your insurer or to your insure and c.c to you.... look at the bottom for the c.c

i received one before.... is to inform me that my insurer is taking their time on the claims so the other party insurer sent a WOS... i call my insurer, make noise... and never hear from anyone again [laugh]

wow so power. Mine is because the other party refuse the settlement amount offered by the insurer. And the insurer is so damn slow in responding, that's why they issued a WOS I guess.

Neutral Newbie

Hi.

A van bang into my car rear last year Aug. Damage to my rear bumper, reverse sensors. The driver admitted his mistake and I repaired my car at his choice of workshop. No injuries. I requested for a replacement car and was given. All settled. End Dec, the workshop called, for surveyor to take my car pic.

Few days ago, I received a letter from a law firm offering, asking for my mandate to issue a Writ of Summons against the 3rd party as there was no offer of settlement.

Should I take it? What are your views?

Thanks,

1. Did you report the accident to your then insurer?

2. Did you sign private settlement form with the other party after he paid for the repairs?

Hi.

A van bang into my car rear last year Aug. Damage to my rear bumper, reverse sensors. The driver admitted his mistake and I repaired my car at his choice of workshop. No injuries. I requested for a replacement car and was given. All settled. End Dec, the workshop called, for surveyor to take my car pic.

Few days ago, I received a letter from a law firm offering, asking for my mandate to issue a Writ of Summons against the 3rd party as there was no offer of settlement.

Should I take it? What are your views?

Thanks,

U repair the car at that person WS.

Means PTE settlement.

That person Dont pay, not yr problem right?

↡ Advertisement