Bukit Gambang Resort City

TVT

I heard that they are going to add a Safari Park beside the water park. If i am not wrong, I heard that it will be ready by end of this year. However, you know Malaysia standard, they always delay.

Supercharged

Thanks for all the feedback. [:)]

Will plan to go there next year, probably together with my trip to the East Coast, since its near to Khuantan.

Thanks for all the feedback. [:)]

Will plan to go there next year, probably together with my trip to the East Coast, since its near to Khuantan.

So.... have you been to this place ?

You had planned last year .... [sly]

Show some pictures ... [smash]

Supercharged

Hi,

Has anyone been to the Safari Park in Bukit Gambang city? How is the progress so far, has it been fully completed?

Should be fully completed by now. Some of my friends already been there before.... [:)]

.....but not me. [:(]

Supercharged

So.... have you been to this place ?

You had planned last year .... [sly]

Show some pictures ... [smash]

Yah, I did plan last year, but later decided to go somewhere else first....somewhere I very eager to go first.

Gambang can wait. [:)]

Supercharged

Looks nice leh, jio me.

Its a place for family and kids leh....u sure you want to go?

Nevertheless I'll let you know if I really go lah, but just don't know when onli... [laugh]

I have been to the water park.

Unfortunately, as with lots of stuff in Malaysia, they love to build big but simply don't have any concept of maintenance.

Granted,the concepts are nice. The wave pool are not bad, the slides are....slides. There are lockers of varying sizes for you to put your stuff.

That's where the good stuff ends.

Now come the bad stuff...

1) there is virtually no rest place for you. If you need to rest and sit in shade, you gotta rent a "pondok"/hut to rest and eat etc...

2) the place is pretty run down with tiles falling including the toilets!!

3) you gotta pay for everything else, lockers (according to size), float, pondok, etc....

4) did I say eat? This is by far the worst part of the park... They will inspect your bags and remove ALL food items. You will be lead to think that there will be a half decent restaurant in the park but guess what, they do have a restaurant but gosh, the food they sell ain't fit for human consumption. There are a total of 4 food to choose from. Chicken burger. Fish burger, nasi ayam and kids set ( some stuff with fries). And trust me, I had eaten the old army cookhouse food, and they are like shark fin as compared to the stuff they sells........

All in, it doesn't make a good experience.

Family with young kids (like me), you are better off going to the pool somewhere else. It just don't justify the effort to go there.

Cheerios

Its a place for family and kids leh....u sure you want to go?

Nevertheless I'll let you know if I really go lah, but just don't know when onli... [laugh]

I see the cheapest room is abt RM300 per night.

Sud b quite up-market for Msia prices but the report above seems like a real turn-off. Especially the way ty force u to buy from their restaurant which selly crappy food. [thumbsdown]

At first I was quite interested till I saw the FR n also prices not really worth.

Maybe I stay with Lotus Desaru n now a new place at Tanjung Resort at Rengit. [thumbsup]

Sud b quite up-market for Msia prices but the report above seems like a real turn-off. Especially the way ty force u to buy from their restaurant which selly crappy food. [thumbsdown]

At first I was quite interested till I saw the FR n also prices not really worth.

Maybe I stay with Lotus Desaru n now a new place at Tanjung Resort at Rengit. [thumbsup]

Oh, you can buy their vchr at travel malaysia fair. There is one is early november at changi expo if you are keen.

I bought in the travel fair in May - 3D2N Studio deluxe @ Arabian Bay Resort with 2 safari park tickets, 2 water park tickets and 4 breakfasts at RM508 around SGD226 I paid cos that time exchange rate was 2.3.

I read that some of the sections at safari park is not ready yet.

Anyway, they have replied me and just to share:

The safari park open gradually, zone by zone. At the moment nite jungle, wild savannah, foreign village, petting kingdom, saddle castle, forest land and giraffe feeding are opened.

Soon to open and target to complete by end of the year are - Land of Predators, bird valley, bear mountain and desert land.

I intend to go in Dec and hopefully no flood and everything open by then.

some of these so-call theme parks is only good for kampong standard, city people expect more than that.

I have been to the water park.

Unfortunately, as with lots of stuff in Malaysia, they love to build big but simply don't have any concept of maintenance.

Granted,the concepts are nice. The wave pool are not bad, the slides are....slides. There are lockers of varying sizes for you to put your stuff.

That's where the good stuff ends.

Now come the bad stuff...

1) there is virtually no rest place for you. If you need to rest and sit in shade, you gotta rent a "pondok"/hut to rest and eat etc...

2) the place is pretty run down with tiles falling including the toilets!!

3) you gotta pay for everything else, lockers (according to size), float, pondok, etc....

4) did I say eat? This is by far the worst part of the park... They will inspect your bags and remove ALL food items. You will be lead to think that there will be a half decent restaurant in the park but guess what, they do have a restaurant but gosh, the food they sell ain't fit for human consumption. There are a total of 4 food to choose from. Chicken burger. Fish burger, nasi ayam and kids set ( some stuff with fries). And trust me, I had eaten the old army cookhouse food, and they are like shark fin as compared to the stuff they sells........

All in, it doesn't make a good experience.

Family with young kids (like me), you are better off going to the pool somewhere else. It just don't justify the effort to go there.

Cheerios

Edited by Jman888

Supercharged

Yah, same here, actually I was very interested but later see Tripadvisor got many bad FR on it, hence decided to go elsewhere first.

Besides Gambang, there's Lost World in Ipoh, and Sunway in PJ, both have very good reviews. If I want to go such theme parks, I may try these 2 first.

↡ Advertisement