4) being chased by bad spirits

But really is just stupidity

... so is all others :excl:

Next time, I don't blanko the plate....

[;)]

report & driver be awarded 6points!

Supercharged

He could really be in a hurry.

Or he miss the exit and suddenly cuts in.

Give him a chance lah! Sometimes we are also like that, thou not purposely... [:/]

in such case of desperation, there is a possibility of a real case of emergency, or utter stupidity ? let's give benefit of doubt then.

in such case of desperation, there is a possibility of a real case of emergency, or utter stupidity ? let's give benefit of doubt then.

Really, out of every 100 cases of this sort of cutting - how many do you think are

a) Genuine mistake missing exit

b) Genuine emergency

the chevron markings on the roads needs to be erected with steel barriers so these cars might think twice before cutting queue

No lah - not steel barriers - 3" pressure sensitive spikes hidden below road surface. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Daily affair from morning 730 to 900hrs on this road. Bartley rd east flyover to airport rd. Likewise when coming back from bartley rd east to Kaki bukit from 1630 -1830.

Common lah. vehicles merging in from kaka bukit going to bartley rd n vehicles triying to exit airport rd to ubi n KPE.

Get use to it. We r in Singapore where roads' design are getting more n more stupid in terms of merging n traffic lights. Unless we pay higher rd tax. hahaha

the chevron markings on the roads needs to be erected with steel barriers so these cars might think twice before cutting queue

How come there are so many roads with such chevron markings? Why cant they erect a kerb? Sometimes you can see they drawn a very big chevron markings on the road, which i think the space should be sufficient to build a kerb.

How come there are so many roads with such chevron markings? Why cant they erect a kerb? Sometimes you can see they drawn a very big chevron markings on the road, which i think the space should be sufficient to build a kerb.

probably because its cheaper to paint than to build kerbs and maintain them..just like how hdb paint over the dirt on the flats often instead of doing proper cleaning or maintenance

No lah - not steel barriers - 3" pressure sensitive spikes hidden below road surface. :ph34r::ph34r:

thats evil..but i like :D

He could really be in a hurry.

Or he miss the exit and suddenly cuts in.

Give him a chance lah! Sometimes we are also like that, thou not purposely... [:/]

Hurry - How much time he can save by going on a chevron. Ok, I still give some merit for doing that. But cutting in because he missed or missing an exit is bs. Singapore is not big he can always make an "U" turn from next exit. Most of the chain collision happens because of these last minute stunt drivers. I would straightaway give 24 points to these drivers, so that they start driving carefully from that point onwards.

Turbocharged

Really, out of every 100 cases of this sort of cutting - how many do you think are

a) Genuine mistake missing exit

b) Genuine emergency

80% queue cutters

10% sotong

10% genuine case

thats my personal assumption. i try to hope that not all 100 are jerks =)

80% queue cutters

10% sotong

10% genuine case

thats my personal assumption. i try to hope that not all 100 are jerks =)

My assessment

95% queue cutters,

4% sotong

1 % (semi) genuine case

↡ Advertisement