History Channel - Ancient Alien

Sk65

any1 watches this show?

damn cool... always come home tired from work, but watch until midnight.

just 2 days back got one episode on

big foot.

and according to some "experts"

big foot may be the evolution of apes,

while human are the product of alien intervention.

tats y big foot so scared human.

↡ Advertisement

A lot of truth in the show, been watching all the episodes,

during one trip to Egypt, the inside of the pyramid amazed me,

it's so hot outside yet, on the inside, it's so cool, that was like 20yrs ago, and

met one Japanese scientist, who was inspecting the structure, he was

saying, you can't find a single gap in the whole pyramid, thinking

the air might be from the outside coming in.

We really are not alone, see further episodes where they explore

our DNA being mixed with aliens, and also mutations, horse body, human head,

Gods etc..

any1 watches this show?

damn cool... always come home tired from work, but watch until midnight.

just 2 days back got one episode on

big foot.

and according to some "experts"

big foot may be the evolution of apes,

while human are the product of alien intervention.

tats y big foot so scared human.

The Ancient Alien show can watch with a pinch or sometimes handful of salt. I find the crazy haired host really full of sh!t and have things exaggerated out of proportions. Always talking about what "ancient astronaut theorist"(refering to himself I think) say. Sometimes the guests on his show looks like some homeless ppl or ppl who watch too many star wars/star trek shows. Whatever they themselves cannot explain or seemingly impossible to be done by humans.... it must be aliens. Gez...

Edited by Watwheels

who watched episode

"the NASA connection"

also damn cool.

about the astronaut reporting on the public channel instead of the private one during one of the mission for statellite installation / repair.

" omg, i think we are being watched"

one thing about darwin evolution theory.

man should have not shed their body hair due to evolution,

because man now wear shirt, coat as they are scared of cold.

make perfect sense to me.

The Ancient Alien show can watch with a pinch or sometimes handful of salt. I find the crazy haired host really full of sh!t and have things exaggerated out of proportions. Always talking about what "ancient astronaut theorist"(refering to himself I think) say. Sometimes the guests on his show looks like some homeless ppl or ppl who watch too many star wars/star trek shows. Whatever they themselves cannot explain or seemingly impossible to be done by humans.... it must be aliens. Gez...

hahah

tats my favourite character in the show.

https://www.facebook.com/GiorgioA.TsoukalosHair

he sound more credible than those "homeless" folks.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] if you have seen those drawings, then you won't say like that liow. Serious.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] if you have seen those drawings, then you won't say like that liow. Serious.

I dunno. If I were to be Alien and watch this show I would immediately do a facepalm or face-tentacle.

I watch the show coz it has its comical entertainment value. The host completes the show. :D

Is it those middle age drawings? There's alternate explanation in the Ancient Alien Debunked video.

How can humans be a by product of aliens when our human embryo bears a striking remblance to a fish embryo?

All mammals bear the exact same embryo shape as a fish embryo.

then in that case fish is an alien from other planet.

What is it is indeed an alien from other planet? Also cant do anything.....

Theres suggestion of 'globalisation' from the ancients with similar styled pyramid shapes, figures etc. how did it happen? No one knows but its strange indeed as the ancients could not have shared knowledge across vast distances.

↡ Advertisement